Chapter 10: suprise

Sodas pov

(read my authors note at the end please. I think you'll like what you read)

"Ooooo you have a surprise for me" she called out.
I smiled bright.
"Of course I do! I love you" I kissed her cheek as I sped down the road.
I accidentally ran a stop sign and the car coming the other way honked, Kali curled up and whimpered. That isn't her, she must really have been scared.
"Oh doll I'm so sorry I'm so incredibly sorry" I pulled the car over and rubbed her back in circles as she took deep breathes.
"Don't- don't worry about it. I'm fine" she looked down at her knees. I took my thumb and lifted her chin up.
"Keep your head up gorgeous, I can't stand to see you looking down. You're too damn beautiful" I spoke gently and looked her deeply in the eyes. Tears welled in her pretty eyes. She batted her eyes to make sure her mascara didn't run.
"I want you to know how special you are to me" she grabbed my face and smashed hers against mine.
We were starting the activities a little too early.

-//-

I took Kali's hand and guided her through the front door where candles were lit and the gang was sitting quietly on the furniture and watching Mickey Mouse. Their attention came to us, I gave them warning eyes and they all jumped up sprinkled the rose petals.

"Can I have my two dollars now?" Pony whined, I thumped him upside the head.

I put my hand on a questioning Kali Iris shoulder and moved her up the stairs where I had everything planned out.

"I just want my two dollars!" Steve now called out.

"You'll get it-" I yelled them calmly said "when I get it to you"
"He's getting laid tonight" twobit called out.
Kali started to giggle.
"I know they're insane" we laughed and turned the corner into my room where I opened the window and led her to the roof.

I didn't have any candles up there just a few bottles of Arnold palmers and two peanut butter sandwiches, her favorite because she doesn't like jelly. Kali likes the moon better and I planned on it so I had pillows up there along with a few blankets.

"Oh soda it's adorable I love it!" She hugged me and sat on the soft fluffy quilt my mother made for her. she patted the spot next to her for me to sit. I did so. She put me instantly on my back and started to kiss my neck.
Well that heated up quickly. The urge came over me. I began to kiss back.

-//-
The sun set and the moon popped back up in the sky like it always does.
Kali's head was on my shoulder, she was just gazing at the moon.

"Kali what do you want?" Her head slowly rose.
"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eye brows.
"I mean, do you want the moon because I'll get you the moon" she smiled the smile you only see every once and awhile.
Her big white teeth showed through and her lips curled up. Her eyes got filled with such joy.
"I'll do anything for you" I twirled her hair behind her ear to get it away from her face.
"Sodapop, you make me utterly, completely happy" she blushed at her comment.
"Happiness looks good on you" I smirked and laid my head down.
"Well happiness is a free thing" she pressed her body on top of mine. Let's just leave it at this, we did more than make out on the roof.

A/n

Creds to
Better off dead, it's a wonderful life and he back of dove chocolate wrappers lol for some of the quotes.

Very short chapter sorry about that but I'm so busy right now and honestly whenever I have free time I would rather be resting or sleeping haha but my mind is always coming up with new ideas. Also I might be setting this story up for a third book. What do yall think about it?!