Chapter 18

Kali's pov 

Soda and I woke up and went inside.

"I can't believe I let my six month pregnant fiance sleep outside!" Sodapop was freaking out.

"well nothing happened doll." I kissed the side of his head. He helped me inside and we told the gang the big news.

"About time buddy!" Steve patted his back. "he's been talking about it for weeks" 

They all congratulated me in their own way. 

Soda got dressed for work. 

"gotta go make money for the kid boys, see ya later. Pony keep an eye on her so she doesn't do anything crazy." All three of us laughed.

Everyone left and it was just Pony and I were alone.

"so I was thinking so sky diving and then cliff diving and race car driving" I stood up making him think I was serious. I'm a very joking person.

"Hell no sister" Pony yelled. 

"hahaha pony you're so cute. Look at me I'm huge. I'm probably carrying twins!" I joked again. Pony laughed. 

"Lets make a bet" he said. "$5 you are." we shook.

"Ponyboy please I can't have twins. Soda would die from a heart attack." we laughed for a while longer. "you're going down Curtis. but for now I'm going down." I said and went to Sodapop's room to take a nap. The ground isn't the best for a land blimp.

a/n 

SHort but slightly funny. Hope you guys enjoy. Building up to the top of the story slowly lol 

xoxo