Chapter 5

-Harry-

Marco managed to join the crowd of cabs but we're not sure which cab Taylor's riding because it's all the same!

I scanned the tour bus' surroundings, hoping to find Taylor sitting in one of those cabs.

I continued scanning for a few minutes but I guess I wasn't so lucky today. Taylor is no where to be found.

I sighed. We lost her in a crowd of cabs. Ugh. We should've waited for her to wake up just now. I regret it, a lot.

I stared at the ground, not knowing what to do next. I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, there stood Louis, trying his best to console me.

"No worries mate, we're gonna find her." He said.

I gave him a half smile and nodded, trying my best to look like nothing's wrong.

Then suddenly, a familiar high-pitched voice erupted from behind me.

"Oh puh-lease. What's with the frown Hazza? She's gonna come back anyway, no biggie!" said Emma while she's about to sit down on my lap.

I tried standing up but too late, she already sat down AND she rested her head on my chest! I felt really uncomfortable!

"I- Erm... Uh, need to go to the loo. E-excuse me." I said to her.

With a 'hmph' she stood up so that I'm free to go!

I sat down on the toilet seat cover and scrolled through my Twitter. I decided to kill time in there.

I typed in @taylorswift13 hoping that someone might say something about seeing her somewhere.

I scrolled and scrolled ans scrolled and there's no clue yet. This is gonna take forever! More scrolling. Nope! More. More. More.

I stopped at a point and read someone's tweet saying that he/she saw Taylor in a cab and the cab is heading to the highway leading to Beverly Hills.

Hmm. Why would she go there?

I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Harry! You done yet? I need to pee!!" said Niall.

I groaned and got up from the toilet seat. Niall rushed into the toilet once I got out. Geez, did I really took that long?

The tour bus is now heading back to our hotel. I took a seat beside Lou and did some research on Taylor and Beverly Hills.

I read loads of articles. One after another until I finally found the one I wanted. Apparantly, Taylor has a house there! It all makes sense now. She's heading back to her house there since it's the closest one from here, I guess. But I don't know why though.

I told Louis about it.

"Then what are you waiting for? ASK MARCO TO TURN BACK AND HEAD TO BEVERLY HILLS!!" he screamed in my ear.

"Ouch Lou. You hurt my ear!" I said dramatically. He just smiled sheepishly and apologized.

I walk over to the driver"s seat.

"Hey Marco, can you please turn back and head over to Beverly Hills please?" I asked.

"Sorry Harry. I'm afraid not because you guys have this signing tomorrow morning back in LA. You're only allowed to leave after that." he replied.

"WHAT?! But this is urgent! Please?" I begged.

"What's so urgent? If it has got anything to do with Miss Swift then no worries because I've contacted Simon just now and he sent a few people from management to find out her whereabouts."

"Fine then." I said in a defeated tone. I have to get there tomorrow!

-Taylor-

The cab dropped me off at my Beverly Hills home, and I stepped out of the yellow car, and down the steps that led me to the manor.

I grabbed the key-holder from my bag and opened the front door. Quickly, I stepped inside. I locked the door and sighed.

Thank God they weren't following me. I was finally alone. Far away from the annoying brat that Harry calls his girlfriend, and well, Harry.

That moment when I sat down on the couch inside the home, the doorbell rang.

Who could it be? I just got home.. Oh goodness! Please don't let it be Harry. Please don't let it be Harry. Please don't let it be Harry. I silently chanted.

I ran to the door and looked through the peephole, and I was shocked at who was at my door but at the same time relieved.

There stood the boy whose heart I, ME, Taylor Swift, had broke into pieces. The one I wrote Back To December about. If I had a chance, I'd go back to time and undo the mistake I made.

It was Taylor Daniel Lautner, standing outside my door with a smile on his face.

I opened the door.

"Oh, hey Taylor! I was surprised to see you here!" I greeted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Here's the long awaited 5th Chapter of the book. We're really sorry to keep you waiting. and sorry, it's a short chapter..

Anyway. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OVER 1000 READS! We cannot believe it! Thank you! You guys are amazing!

10 votes for the next chapter? [We're not gonna update straight away at 10 votes cause we really need more time to write the next chapter, so keep voting even though IF it already has 10(: ]

So, we hope you enjoyed this chapter. What do you think Taylor Lautner will do? Comment!

xxChelsea & Lauren