Chapter 11

A/N: PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER! IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT, THANKS!(:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Harry-

Emma stopped all her clingy actions after the day I announce my love for Taylor to everyone.

But of course, we acted to be so 'in love' in front of the paps. The management nor Uncle Si has said or asked anything about me and Taylor.

I guess Emma really kept her mouth sealed this time but we still haven't got any clue what this 'dark secret' is.

We're currently discussing about the concert we'll be doing with Taylor later this week. Only 2 more days until the concert!

We're gonna start off with C'mon C'mon then followed by You Belong With Me, Sparks Fly, Tell Me A Lie, Kiss You, I Knew You Were Trouble, Rock Me, Nobody Compares To You, Red and then end it with What Makes You Beautiful, as usual.

"So... Anyone up for Nandos?" oh course, it was Niall who asked.

Louis groaned. "Nandos again?? Why can't we try something new?"

"Yeah! I'm tired of Nandos! We just went there like...two days ago!" whined Zayn like a child.

"Fine..." grunted Niall.

"How about we eat somewhere near to that bar down the street? We could go for a drink afterwards!" I suggested.

"Sounds great!" Piped up Taylor beside me.

"I think I'll just stay here." said Emma quietly who sat beside Louis.

"Aw. You're no fun!" said Louis while Emma just rolled her eyes.

"Just join us!" said Louis.

"Yeah." Niall and Liam chorused.

"Fine then." Huffed Emma.

-Emma-

I really don't feel like going. I feel sick. Really sick. There's this bug inside me.

But I gave in anyways. People questioning me is the last thing I wanted it to happen.

We decided to walk down the street since it's near and yeah...

"OMG! THAT'S ONE DIRECTION! AMD THERE'S EMMA!" screamed a fan.

"HOLY SHIT! TAYLOR SWIFT IS THERE TOO!!!" screamed another.

I got closer beside Harry and we held hands. Of course, it's just one of our acts.

Liam shushed the fans hoping it wouldn't attract more. We wore some disguises but you know, their fans are obsessed. The can tell which is which by the only boys' lips.

The boys and Taylor signed autographs and I just stood there awkwardly.

Then one suddenly said "Hemma. I ship it! Oh my god. Can you please do me a favor? Harry?"

"Oh course, love! What is it" replied Harry.

He really shouldn't have agreed cause that blond headed girl asked us to kiss to prove this whole Hemma thing is 'real'.

Harry hesitated but gave in. You wouldn't want the fans to get suspicious would you?

The kiss was just really brief and awkward. I can sense Taylor tensing up from behind when our lips touched.

"Oh my god." the girl breathed out like she's about to faint anytime.

Harry chuckled nervously, glancing back at Taylor for a brief second while she just smiled back.

I suddenly felt something in the pit of my stomach and it's like I'm going to throw up any second now.

I managed to push away the feeling. It's really strange because it has been happening to me for quite a while now.

"Bye girls! See you around!" Said Liam and we continued our walk.

-Taylor-

We finally arrived at this nice looking café.

"FOOODDD!" shouted Niall.

A middle-aged looking woman stared at us like we're a bunch of psychos.

"Sorry about that ma'am. He's like that." said Liam glaring at Niall while Niall just smiled sheepishly.

"Table for 7 please." said Zayn.

"Right this way sir!"

The waitress led up to a table which has 8 seats but we only need 7 anyway.

I sat down, across Harry, beside Louis and Niall. Emma sat beside Harry and beside Harry sat Zayn then Liam.

I ordered spaghetti while Niall ordered quite a lot of food, Harry ordered Fish & Chips -same goes to Zayn and Liam- . Emma only ordered salad.

How did she do that? Wouldn't she feel hungry? Well, I would! I don't wanna put myself into a diet so yeah. But she usually eats more than that...

I noticed that Emma ate very little recently. She looks weak and pale. Is she sick? Oh no. It couldn't be her depressed because of me and Harry, right?

I definitely do not want that to happen!

Everyone on the table is chatting away happily, except for Emma -and me- , she's just sitting there fumbling with her fingers.

"Emma, you alright?" I asked her.

She just nodded quietly and everyone on the table stopped what they are doing and looked at Emma.

"I'm serious guys. Look I'm fine!" she said plastering a fake grin.

Everyone didn't seem to but it...

"C'mon! Look, I'm o-"

Emma's eyes suddenly widen. She covers her with her hands mouth and rushed towards the toilet.

Everyone looked at each other with confused face.

"I'll go check on her!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys! I need to leave you hanging there c; I promise the next chapter will be amazing!

Now, I thought about adding a lil' but of twist in this story -inserts evil laugh-

BUT I'd like you guys to pick! I've got two choices:

1. Add that twist

OR

2. Don't add that twist.

Comment your choices! If nobody comments, I'll pick the first choice :D

QUESTION:

who do you think it is that said "I'll go check on her!" in the very end? Hint: It's NOT Taylor.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment your answers & reviews and share this story with every Haylor shipper you know! c:

I really do hope this gets more votes than the previous chapter...

Until then.

xxChelsea