"Ash him duh" said my mind.

How could I? I just can't go and ask him what happened after everything that happened between us!

We reluctantly made our way to them.

" Hey guys." said Kate.

Gosh.

It was hella awkward. Thank heavens, Ryan was there to save us.

"Hello Kate and Aurora," said Ryan.

"Good Morning lovely ladies," said Harry with a wide grin.

"Good Morning!" we said in unison.

"What the hell is wrong with your hand?" asked Kate, making me internally smirk. She voiced out exactly what was on my mind. We are soulmates. That's it.

"Well, I was angered and didn't know what to do and-" I cut him off saying, " And you broke your own hand?" as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Let him finish," said my mind.

"I didn't break my arm. It's just a cut." he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, what did you do then?" I asked.

" I punched the glass wall in my bathroom." he said nonchalantly.

Wait? Was he serious?

"You broke your bathroom glass?" asked Kate.

"Well, I was angered. Not my fault," he said.

"That's a lame ass excuse," I said.

"What would you do if you are angered? Shout like a little kitten?" he asked.

"I am not a moron to hurt myself but I'd make sure to choke the one who angered me." I said as in a sickly sweet voice.

"Woah! Aurora. That's a six! I never expected that!" said Harry as he chuckled.

"Well, if I made you mad, I can be sure that you can't choke me. Cause you know you barely reach my shoulder." he said smirking.

"What the hell, Mr. Jerk? Shut up!" I said.

" Make me. Shortie!" he said as his smirk grew wider.
How I wish to slap that smirk off from his handsome face.

Do I really have to call him handsome? At this point? Seriously, I need help.

"You are a giant and I am not short. Just because you are a giant you can't expect me to to be a giant as well and I am not short. Get that in your thick skull you giant!" I said, making him chuckle.

"Oh c'mon shortie," he said, still smirking.

"Don't you dare call me a shortie!" I said gritting my teeth.

"You know I won't stop. Not now, not never. Shortie" he said again emphasising the last word.

"You know what? You are a bloody jerk! Why am I even talking with you? Get lost Mr. Jerk!" I said as I turned on my heels and started walking away along with Kate. A hysterically laughing Kate.

"Would you mind telling me what the hell is funny to laugh like a maniac?" I asked as I stopped on my tracks.

"You did look like a small kitten in front of Zayn! It was so good watching you two bicker!" she said as she continued to giggle.