CHAPTER 1

(Sunday)

(Ria's pov:)

"Ria!!!wake up babe..look its 1 get up...its too late.. we need to go for shopping..wake..wake.."said mom

"Yeah mom...mrng!!!"
With that i wokeup and did my routine i wore a black jean and white hoodie.my hair in a ponytail.black studs.ready to go for shopping...yaaayy!!!

"Maa..im done..ready..lets go..."

"yeah..lets go now.."

Dad in the office and brother busy with his video game...huh..so me and maa are going to get things for our tour..yeah...

With that we got walked to the parking lot and got into the car.
"Maa.. lemmee drive na.."

"Nah.. so that police will give me a lecture ha..no come on keep quite and sit now.."

"Huh ma..as u wish then.."

(30mins later)

We reached XXXXX mall.we parked the car in the parking lot and went to the mall

I saw a peach top..it was good..i lied it.

"Yeah ma..this top looks good on u. Once have a look.."

"Yeah..indeed its good.ill take this"

I bought a black backpack few clothes..and some other stationary belongings to write in my bullet journal..

" u chipmunk..brought thoes again..idk y do u strain urself that much..huh..u r not gonna listen to me.ur wish.."

"Hehehe...yeah maa anyways iam ur daughter.. u can say that..."

Maa said that cuz she cares too much about me... ill be reading most of the time..in school after the scl hrs in home too so yeah i strain my body alot..if i find free time for my self.. yeah i go on writing my journal or do sketching.. i sit like that for hours and hours..mom gets worried about my health..but i dont listen..i prefer to do that cuz i feel very much relaxed..

"Maa..im hungry..lets eat something.."

"yeah..okay..what do u want to eat?"

"Lets eat pizza maa"

"Okay.."

We went to pizza hut and ordered ourselves a chicken margarita cheese pizza and a chicken burger and cola..soon we ate and started our shopping again..

(4hrs later)

Waaahhhh!!!! Time flies...we brought all the essentials for our trip...we took some snacks for dad and my lil bro..

We wet to the parking lot and threw all the things into the car and done...way to home...

(In the car)

Waahhh...its 7 now.. i had a loong day.i enjoyed alot..it was fab..i soon fell asleep...

"Aahhh..maaa"

I hit my head..

"Maa y did u stop the car like this.. huh..."

"Ahh madam..dont u want to go home..just want to sit in the car like this..come on..get some bags..lets get into the house.."

"Yeah!!!"

We got the bags in both of our hands..i kept them on the floor and rang the doorbell..

The door opened revealingmy dad watching cricket and my brother.. as always..phone in his hand..

We got into the house and placed the bags near the dining table. Ma went to her room

"Dhi..u r late..what did u do this long ha.. maaa u too.."

" aaahaa u...do u think its easy to go and get all these things ha..not that easy as u play ur game..i brought something for u but i dont think u ll like.. Dad..lets eat bro is not gonna have it.." i told turning to dad

Dad said,"Yeah Ria..lets eat..first go and freshup..its better.."

"Yeah dad.."

With that i climbed upstairs and went to my room..i took a shower for 15 mins..aahh loooonnnggg day huh..

I wore my blue shorts and black t- shirt..

I went to the living room..aahaa..my bro..great being..jumping on the couch..dad tolerating his madnes..mom in the bed room..

Mom said,"Ria..u came.."

"Yeah maa.."

Pointing towards the monkey in our house..

i said"Hey u.."

"Ha"

"Ate?"

"Yeah..its tasty.."

"Good"

"Yeah..but u are mad..hehehe..come catch me if u can..."

He said and ran towards the kitchen..my bro always does such things..this fellow..

"Yeah..ill get u.."

I said and ran behind him..

I caught him and swirled him around...he was laughing..i began to tickle him...he is laughing louder now...

"Say sorry u brat.."

"No"

"Acchaa"

I ticked him more...he was getting tears in his eyes..he was shouting louder..

"Yeah..SORRY MY SISTER.."

"That sounds good... now come lets sleep..its already 9..u wokeup at 7 for your cricket..now comeon go sleep.."

"Yess i need to wakeup early tomorrow even...good night..u devil.."

"Haha good night"

"Mom and dad were watching some webseries..i went upstairs to my room and laied on my bed..started scrooling my phone..ohhh shit!!!!........

____________________________

This is the 1st chapter...

I hope u liked it buddies..

Yeah... by the way....what do u think about ria... why did she scream like that...will know in the next chapter😉

Love
Author 💙😂😅😉