Just a little bit more.

Gray used his Devil Slayer magic and attacked Surtur with others backing him up causing Surtur to open his palm and Rae widened her eyes once her fingers grazed the little girl's hand, too lost in her trance to realize that she was falling. Her silver eyes watched everything around her moved in such incredible speed and tears escaped her eyes, running away upon her cheeks as her eyes were fixated on the black mark on the back of her hand, feeling her soul was slipping out of her body because of the height.

I couldn't save the girl. I'm sorry. I couldn't save you. That was on her mind before she closed her eyes fully to accept the harsh impact but she never felt it. Instead, she was engulfed in warmth. The lingering burning touch on her skin made her open her eyes and her heart pained at the same sight of his dark green eyes. It was like a puzzle to her to see him looking at her with such loving gaze–a puzzle that Rae didn't know how to solve. "You're here. You're finally here in my arms. I miss you, Rae." The guy talked to her in a soft tone and her heart ached.

"The girl." Her voice was raw and weak, her face closed in a grimace was skin pale and clammy. The guy smiled at her and carefully brushed his hand on her cheek, feeling his pieces of heart were slowly merging together to form a piece of full heart when he felt her. She is here. Rae is here. A single tear streamed down his face and Jellal chuckled at his pathetic self. No, I don't have to cry anymore. She is finally here. He shook his head and motioned to her to look ahead–Ciel was carrying Haruka though he was holding her awkwardly by her collar.

Rae smiled softly at the sight of Haruka breathing normally and she could feel her body was losing energy. Her hands were clutching his robe and it was bizarre to her to be comforted by his scent. It smells like home. But do I even have a home? Deciding to ignore the voices in her head, Rae buried her face into the crook of his neck, getting really exhausted but the others were still trying to fight Surtur. She didn't know the guy but she was too tired to think about it. The pain on her body worsened the situation and Jellal hardened his eyes once he saw the red liquid in his hand.

"You will pay for this!" Surtur swung his hand angrily and Ares held it with his spear while Natsu and the rest attacked him on his body. Lucy called out for Loke to help them and turned around to look at her sister–a smile was carved on her lips when everything was working out in the end. Haruka was with Ciel and Bella was trying to wake her up but it was only a failure even after with a help from Wendy. But, Haruka was alright, perhaps she was just too weak to wake up at the moment.

Jellal carried Rae to her daughter and asked Wendy and Ciel to look after them as he had to go and help the others. Before that, he did take his time to kiss Rae on her forehead, quietly whispering three words in her ear. Welcome home, Rae. He did the same to Haruka and took down several bad guys who were trying to hurt the girls. "Stay away from them. Altairis." Jellal snapped at them and crossed his arms above his head to begin casting the spell.

An orb appeared to be incredibly dense and Ciel could feel it hold a tremendous amount of energy. In a second, it crushed everything in Jellal's path. Upon seeing the trio–Ares, Poseidon and Artemis were having a trouble to take Surtur down, Jellal told the rest to step back a little and bowed down, pointing his hands downwards with all the fingers closed except the index and middle fingers. "True Heavenly Body Magic: Sema." His lips mumbled the words and the clouds above began circling, creating a cyclone.

A strong enough force created a large explosion and Rae opened her eyes slowly to watch Surtur was using his flames to protect himself and it was no use. But she couldn't believe her eyes on what was happening actually, how could a normal human make that powerful explosion. Her head snapped towards Jellal and others and deep down in her heart, she was feeling bad for not doing anything to help them. But she really couldn't. You are weak. "I am weak." She held her head and closed her eyes tightly as the voiced were getting louder.