19. Caught Up.

Once the shot rings throughout the room, the sudden noise makes your heart drop straight to your stomach

You heard a sob come from in front of you which turned out to be Isabelle as someone came from behind you and rushed to her side, dragging her out of harms way.

On the floor next to her, Dimitri laid on the ground a sizable hole in the middle of his forehead as the blood ran down the side of his head.

Spinning around instantly, you face the people who saved her  but not before dragging your arms up, pointing the gun that was in your hands at him.

You knew you were screwed, after all you was surrounded by at least three of them.

"Put the gun down Y/n. I don't want too do this if I don't have too." He spoke, his face being serious then ever.

"Agent Hotchner. We meet again." You reply, hiding your slight panic with a cocky smile.

There he stood with his good looking team backing him. You did your research on all of them so you recognized them.

Aaron stood in the middle another 2 males on each side of him and another woman standing beside one of them. He had his gun trained onto you as you didn't mind to survey his appearance. Taking in his look of a seemingly usual white button up, his sleeves were rolled up midway, exposing his veiny arms which you gave you the idea of him working out. It was paired with his navy blue tie that peeked through from the top of his FBI vest.

On the left side of him was Derek Morgan, his stance strong and manly, a typical guy you would probably see around the club. He had on a black shirt underneath the FBI vest, his gun trained straight at you, his eyes watching you.

Next to him, stood a blonde girl that went by the name of Jennifer Jareau. Her hair was slicked back into a slick ponytail. She wore a grey short sleeve with a FBI vest on, as her gun was lowered, like she knew she wasn't in immediate danger.

On the right side of Aaron, was the familiar pretty boy you saw the last time they arrested you, Spencer Reid. His medium toned brown hair flopped in front his face as he wore a blue button up, similar to Aaron's and his tie peeked up from his vest as well.

You assumed both Rossi and Emily were outside with Isabelle and while there was more pressing matters at hand, you were just glad that she was now safe.

"I know all you wanted to do was to be save Isabelle, after all you care about her right." The blonde girl spoke.

Moving your head slightly to face her a scoff leaves from your mouth.

"You don't know me. You know of me. At least you don't know me like how your boss does. Or like how Penny does." You respond back simply, as your lips twitch to shoot back a simple smile. You had nothing to smile about after all, you were either about to get shot by one of them or be arrested.