16. Hostage.

Tw: Blood, Torturing and description of Violence.

Impulsively Hotch drove to Y/n's house, alone on top of that

Impulsively Hotch drove to Y/n's house, alone on top of that. As soon as he heard Garcia tell him the address, he went straight to the apartment not realizing the danger that would await for him..

After what had felt like hours Hotch finally woke up, someone got him out of the vehicle and started pushing him down and into a dimly lit room, making sure that a gun pointed at his head throughout the entirety.

It was dark and as soon as he entered, there was girl who's arms was chained; hanging above her as her head was dropped down at her chest.

Her hair covered her face and droplets of blood was dripping from her body.

"You're not getting away with this" Hotch spoke to the woman who held a red-bloody stained knife and to the man who held the gun at him.

He knew immediately that the knife was used on the girl who was unconscious but was able to hear some mumbling coming from her.

Hotch knew this situation didn't look good for him and the girl beside him who may or may not be Y/n. Hotch was once again met with the cold barrel of a gun to the back his head and before slipping into an unconscious state once again, he heard her say his name.

"Aaron.."

Immediately recognizing the voice, for some reason Hotch wanted to reach out to her. He wanted to reassure her that everything was going to be okay and that they would get out of here.

But he couldn't. As much as he wanted too he wasn't able too. He tried to say her name back as an response but the state of unconscious overwhelmed him.

«——————»

What seemed to be a few hours later, Hotch groggily opened his eyes, a pain pulsing in his wrists. He moves his head to look around the room, the familiar dim lights helping his cloudy vision as he spots you, and how you were chained to a piece of wood that hung from above.

"Fuck." He whispers to himself, as the cuffs he wore was skintight on him, securing the fact that he wasn't able to get out of them.

As he tried to move his legs around, he failed realizing he was tied to the legs of the chair that he sat on.

The seemingly old-dirty brown door opens, both a woman and man came inside and Hotch took note of their appearance—hopefully to tell the team later.

"Oh, why look who's awake." The woman spoke, walking over to you and gripping your chin to look up at her then at where Hotch was.

"Hey, leave her alone." Hotch's voice beam his tone raised and threatening. Despite being in the crazy fucking situation that you both were in, he was trying to save you or at least buy some time from any harm being done. As much as he hated to admit it-