2. A Night Together.

(Definitely listen to this while reading) So get ready for some smut

As you stumble into the hotel room you got for the night, you feel his lips attach themself to your neck, peppering kisses along your jaw to your throat

As you stumble into the hotel room you got for the night, you feel his lips attach themself to your neck, peppering kisses along your jaw to your throat. His hands snake from behind your waist crawl up to your back to unzip the dress you were wearing. You throw your head back from he warmness he gave off, just made you want to melt.

"Aaron. If you don't hurry up.." You say, the words coming out like an exhale of a breath. You take off his shirt throwing it across the room, as you feel your dress fall down to your ankles. He steps back, his lustful eyes rake over your figure.

You lightly push him onto the bed, taking charge of the situation as a surprised look comes onto his face. Climbing on top of him, you feel him harden underneath you, a undeniable tent growing within his pants. "What happened, can't handle a girl taking charge?" You whisper into his ear, a smirk growing on your face.

Aaron stays quiet as his hands go to unclasp your black bra, latching his mouth to your breast, kissing around it before taking your nipple into his mouth. He uses  his other hand to manhandle the other one, squeezing and playing with its nipple. A slight moan leaves your mouth as he hums against your chest.

You throw your hands in his hair, gripping and pulling at it as you feel your core pulse. A wetness fills your panties knowing that it's probably soaked, as you feel your body screams wanting to be touched and satisfied.

Suddenly, Aaron removes his face away from your chest and you observe his flushed face, small breaths leaves his plump lips and his messy hair from all the tangling you had done. You notice his eyes stares back at yours, hungrily and dominant. For some reason, you felt this unknown attraction towards him—a feeling you only wanted more of.

Aaron proceeds to loft you up, your legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he slams you both against a wall. You grunt his name loudly loving the slight pain you gotten, as he takes one hand to hold you up and uses the other one to rip off your panties.

He lifts your body up the wall, your wet core now face to face with him. At first he teases you, placing wet kisses onto your thighs. He moves his head to where you need the most attention, licking a stripe up your bare pussy. The sensation makes you arch your back, writhing your hips into his mouth.

"Patience.." He growls, moving his head away from your lower body to look back up at you. You roll your eyes at him and he gives you a cocky smirk as if he was going to be any better then the previous men you been with.

He moves his head back in between your legs this time forcefully, attacking your core. His tongue licks your folds, and he uses his teeth to lightly bite you. Amazing, would be an understatement of you were currently feeling. You feel the familiar knot in your core tighten as he uses his tongue to now move in figure eights against your clit.

"Aaron. Fuck. Shit.." You grunt, your hands back onto his head, tugging around within his hair. He moans his mouth still latched on to your body, as you let your orgasm hit you powerfully. His mouth worked you through your high and once you came down it, he lets you down delicitaly and you stand up, trying to stabilize your legs from being off them.

After a moment, you look back up at him throwing your arms around his neck, bringing his face harsly back to yours. You taste yourself on his lips, as his tongue runs against your bottom lip. As you both lose yourselves in the steamy makeout session, you move you both to the bed.

You pull away, fumbling with the belt of his jeans before sliding it off and throwing it somewhere else. You push him back onto the bed, his original height of 6'2 self now shorter and look up at you.

"Take off your pants" You order him, now taking over the role of the dominant one. He scrambles to do what you say, leaving his boxers on, his hard-on confined and very visible. He then trails his eyes from your body to your eyes, before licking his bottom lip and then tugging on it with his teeth.

Your core gets wetter from the sight, Aaron's lips slightly swollen from the harsh kissing and the pink blush that spreaded all over his face. As you climb on the bed, he moves himself all the way back so you wouldn't have to kneel on the hard wooden floor. You hook your small hands onto his boxers, your head looking up so your eyes remains it's contact with his.

As you look back down you see his rock hard length, slap onto his stomach pre cum seeping at the tip. Your eyes widen at what you were working with, before quickly recovering from it hearing a quiet chuckle come from Aaron.

"Were you expecting—Fuck." He hisses as you wrap your mouth around him. Now it was his turn, his hands wrapping around your hair, lightly making sure to not force you to take him in full scared that you he would hurt you. 

You wrap your small hands around the bottom of his length, pumping him up as you pull your mouth away from penis, moving your head the base. You lick a single strip up his shaft slowly. "Y/n. Stop teasing me." He says to you, small pants leaving his mouth between each word.

You smirk knowing you had him in the palm of your hand. You move your mouth, this time taking him fully in. The only noises in the room were your slight gags to due his large member and the string of curses from Aaron's mouth.

A few minutes later, you hear Aaron's low words and his sloppy thrusts into your mouth start to slow down. You increase the speed your pace and he grunts loudly which turned you on even more if that was possible. Moments later he finishes inside your mouth and you swallow, as he sits up.

As you move away, a trail of spit follows and Aaron's brings your mouth to his to roughly kiss you once more. In the process his hands glide down to your waist, picking you up to toss you down onto the bed.

As your back hits the bed he leans down onto you, his arms placed at each side of your head so he was able to hold himself steady. He moves his face down leaving kisses from your stomach to your neck, creating small bruises around your chest with his mouth.

He then moves his head away, so his eyes stare into yours. You take the opportunity to move your arms around his neck, moving your head up and his down so both your lips meet again. He takes this as a sign, lining himself near your entrance before slightly pushing in.

You moan into the kiss, the feeling of him stretching you out as he thrusts into you. The sounds of your skin slapping against one another and the muffled moans that came from both of you because your mouth latched onto one another an you rake your nails down his back.

His thrusts become stronger pounding into you senselessly and you wrap your legs around Aaron's lower body, making him buried inside you more than he already was. He keeps the speed up until he feels you clench around him as you feel his thrusts falter before, pulling to spill his load on your stomach.

As he collapses on the bed, you get up to get a tissue and clean yourself. You walk back crawling into the bed before passing out noticing the already sleeping man next to you.

«——————»——————»——————»—————»
Authors Note:

That was some real steamy stuff right there. I know it's a bit boring for now, but I am planning this book to be longer than my last one as well as the chapters if I can so hehe.

xoxo - bri