3. A Difficult Past.

TW; Mention of Sexual Assault (Please read with caution)

Your eyes flutter open, the morning sun beaming through the motel window as you slowly sit up

Your eyes flutter open, the morning sun beaming through the motel window as you slowly sit up. Your head turns noticing the man who's name was Aaron, still fast asleep. You feel yourself chuckle, the memories and feelings from last night replaying inside your head.

'He definitely has some good dick.' You say to yourself before standing up to hop in for a quick shower. You let the hotel soap foam onto your body, washing it off and once you were done, you step out the shower drying yourself off. You run your hands through your hair, not being able to find a brush before quickly putting back on your dress from last night.

Deciding to go pantyless, you were glad it wasn't a long ride back to your apartment. You did something you thought you would never do, which shocked you—leaving your phone number on a piece of paper before leaving the motel room and calling a cab.

«——————»

After another—this time a full refreshing shower, you put on your matching pajama set before flopping onto the black couch in your living room as you open your laptop. You throw your hair up in a messy bun, pulling up your network awaiting on the next contract you would receive.

As you start typing away, double and triple checking to make sure that there wasn't any way possible, you was able to get traced. With the help of your old techy best friend, you manage to find her code and use it, tweaking it to make sure you would be located on the other side of the world.

All of a sudden a ding comes from your laptop, an notification popping up from the corner. Your face twists into a stone cold expression, one that would kill you if you stared too long. You click the notification, seeing someone who had looked wildly familiar.

Dear Lady A,

The name is John Law, He was a politician who had took advantage of my sister. Please you're my only hope. No one believes her and thinks she's just trying to climb up a social ladder and ruin his career.

** Attachment of Person **

You feel your stomach clench while you were reading the letter. You felt so disgusted that men like that existed. Not being able to understand a simple no. The thought of it made a feeling of sickness appear in your stomach, causing you to run to the toilet in your bathroom. You throw up into the toilet bowl as tears start to prickle in your eyes.

A familiar, horrifying memory plays in your mind. You remember the feeling hopelessness all too well. Someone who was supposed to love and cherish you, had beat and hurt you in more ways than one.

You shut your eyes as tight as you can wanting the memory to somehow seep away and disappear but it didn't. You remember all the times clear as day with your ex-fiance. The man who ruined your life. It took you months to recover from the impact he had on you and even then you still had nightmares about it.