6. Revelations.

Hotch walked into the station early next morning, ready to solve the current case that was taking longer than needed

Hotch walked into the station early next morning, ready to solve the current case that was taking longer than needed. As the rest of the team groggily walks inside the room looking tired and worn out, Hotch takes the liberty to call Garcia up.

"Garcia where you able to find anything?" Hotch asks her, silently hoping that their skilled technical analyst was able to provide them with any form of a lead.

"I think so sir, a woman by the name of Jezabelle Tallen had recently went on her social media to accuse Mr. Law of sexual assault on her sister. Poor girl, her criminal record does has some bar fights and she does has anger issues which she's seeking help for so—Oh my god." Garcia stops abruptly, letting a silence that was beginning to form take over.

"Mama, what is it?" Derek asks her, breaking the moment of silence as his eyebrows furrow in concern at what she had seen or read on the computer screen in front of her.

"Uhm sorry—but her sister commited suicide a week ago. She left her a note saying she couldn't take the backlash and nasty things of what people were saying about her. I have the file of when she went to the police station but they couldn't be bothered to look into it or even believe her."

"Garcia, they were probably paid off. He's a politician, he wasn't going to let something like this ruin what he worked for. I need the sisters address." Hotch says into the phone. Once she gives him the address, the team hurries to the place and arrests her thinking that they may have had caught the unsub.

But once they picked Jezabelle up, they drove her back to the station, asking her all kinds of questions. When she was placed in one of the interrogation rooms, Hotch and Prentiss went inside, deciding to go with the classic, bad/good agent routine.

Before entering, Hotch had asked Garcia to pull up any suspicious activity that she was involved in lately. She had found one thing that screamed—skeptical.

"Look closely!" Hotch yells, forcefully slamming her chair closer to the file that had the crime scenes sprayed out all over.

"I-I don't know." She stutters nervously, tripping over her words due to Hotch's harsh tone towards her.

"Just leave us alone." Prentiss says to Hotch, getting into her role of being the caring agent, out of the two of them.

"No, What is this about the twenty-thousand that you sent into an offshore account?" Hotch then asks, his voice sounding like at any moment he was going to murder someone.

As Hotch blankly stares into Jezabelle's face, noticing how her facial expression and body language turned into surprised and uncomfortable at their sudden question.

"Just tell him what the money was for." Prentiss, portraying the act of a concerned person, an attempt of having their suspect tell them the information they needed to proceed.