“Well good morning sleeping beauty.” He chuckled. 

“Mmm, what time is it?” I asked. 

“It’s a little after three thirty.” He said. 

“Gary working late?” I asked, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. 

“Yea, Altan is training right now.” He said and I sighed. 

We just stared at each other. 

“How did you do it?” I asked. 

“He came to me, I was in that mental institution and he came to visit one day and we just talked. I had a lot of time to think in those six months and so did he. He doesn’t trust me or forgive me yet but after I had dinner with his family on common ground a few times we all came to an understanding. They don’t exactly trust me either but as you can see I’m able to do more without supervision and live life normally.” He chuckled and I nodded. 

“I’m trying my best, I just don’t know what to do other than just that scavenger hunt thing.” 

“Well there are a few things you can do he likes, you can do that and more.” He said. 

“Like?” I asked. 

“Well he always sacrifices himself so honestly speaking anything can work as you planned with him in mind. If you take him to the movies, ask him what he likes, let him take control without realizing it but also don’t do it if you're really not into it, you don’t want to hide things or lie to him anymore. That’s going to ruin your efforts in getting him to open up. Also, listen. Don’t get all defensive if he calls you out on your bullshit because that’s just going to prove his point, you didn’t process what he said if you automatically argue.” He said. 

“Thanks, Brent.” I said and got to planning. 

When I knew Altan would be home, I walked over to his house and knocked. 

“Hi.” I said. 

“Hey, what’s up?” He asked as he was just in a towel, water dripping down his well defined pecs and hard eight pack stomach, his hair a wild wet mess that I want to run my hands through it and all over his fine body. He cleared his throat and I snapped back to reality. 

“I was wondering if we could hang out, just the two of us.” I said hoping he’d say ‘yes’.

“I’m honestly tired Joseph.” He said sighing but I was pleading to him with my eyes as best I could without coming off as creepy.

“But, I’ll be out in a minute.” He said disappearing into the house and I sat on the swing on the porch. 

As he came out he looked so hot wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a white thin sweater that clung to his stomach, chest, and arms. His hair was still messy but in a sexy way.

“So…” He said. 

"I just want to start by saying, I know what I did was really hard for you. I know that now. Thank you for pointing that out, what else is worth knowing here? I can actually never ever thank you enough for all that you did for saving my life. Thankful for only and only you who actually had been my very savior. Thank you, more and more for being my knight in shining armor, as well as my rescuer. If you hadn't saved me that day, I would have lost my very life. I am thankful for you for what you did for me, for giving me a second chance. You gave me that chance at making things right again and I would die trying to make you happy. Nothing means more to me than seeing you smile. I’ll work on this until the day I can no longer be brought back if that’s what it’ll take.” I said looking at his deep blue eyes.