26

Taehyung's convo with Jungkook was not heard by Rosé.

For the reason when Rosé heard his voice she felt great pain in her stomach that lost her balance.

With this her friends guided her to her room.

...

Jungkook cried again helplessly and went to a couch like a lost man.

"I am being stup*d and coward, hyung. I don't want to stay anymore."

Hence, they got alarmed and gathered to speak with him.

"Don't think that way." Jimin said as he pats him.

"Please we believe that you are a strong man." Jin added.

"Do this not only to yourself but also to Rosé and your child." a word they did not expect to slip from Namjoon's mouth that caught them off guard.

...

"What did you say?" just to makes sure he hears them correctly.

"Your a strong man." repeated by Hoseok.

Jungkook though still drenched with tears became so full aware of his surrounding and said. "No. Not that. The last sentence."

They look on each other and hesitant they said. "Do it for yourself?"

"No the last word." almost impatient he said.

"For your soon to be child." like an atomic bomb that drops by Jin.

"We don't want to keep it away from you. So." as Jimin said with a slight smile on his face.

...

He cried while laughing for he can't believe the joy he's feeling to hear that.

"I am going to be a father." as he looks to everybody in mix emotion.

"Yes!" They cried out.

"Child your going to be one." Hoseok's teased.

"So you better fix yourself and be a man that you used to." Their advised.

It is such a relief for his hyungs that finally he's aware and gladly see the transition of him when they told him about the news.

...

That very day with red and swollen eyes Jungkook's perspective changed.

"Once and for all I need to be a man."

"I need to fight for them."

"I need to win Rosé's heart." a very determined Jungkook, he said to himself.

...

Following day, first thing Jungkook does is fix himself.

Gaining every confidence and strength in order to win not only Rosé's heart and forgiveness but also acceptance from her parents.

...

"Here's their address." while handing him a piece of paper.

"They informed us that instead of going outside the country Rosé's parents decided to come to take care of her."

...

"We see you are doing good." as proud Yoongi to see him getting better.

"But do you have boldness and endurance in your pocket?" Jimin's asked while taking his cup of coffee.

Then Hoseok butt in. "Or an helmet and armor of courage? Cause your mind and heart need to be tough?"

"You need to armed yourself like a soldier." as Jin reminded him.

"How about? A sturdy stamina just like Rosé?" added by Namjoon.

...

Like a great man he showed them his muscles that caused them to laugh.

"Now you are ready." to uplift his spirit.

"What are you waiting for. Go and get her." their cheer.

But without a doubt his hyungs are still with him behind watching of what will be the outcome of his perseverance.

...

Close - Broken parts