19

Two days but Jungkook is still unable to come which made Rosé a bit upset.

And though hesitant Taehyung confronted her. "He can't come?"

So she breathes deeply and said "Yes" but gives him a fake smile.

...

He sees how vulnerable she is but doesn't want to take advantage of the opportunity.

"Let's go. They are waiting for us."  all he does is to comfort her and shows the love she needed.

...

During dinner Rosé picks up her phone and excuse herself.

Her parents knew who is she talking to.

Thus, in Mr. Park's thought. "The nerve of that man."

...

After her conversation with him, she feels at peace as she joined them again.

But Rosé's father won't allow Jk to be Rosé's happiness and part of his family.

...

"How's your relationship with our daughter, Tae?"

"I know your a man of courage and a very gentleman." Mr. Park whose still in denial of the thought that Rosé marry someone he is not approved of.

Aware of what he meant, Taehyung answered him with. "We are doing great Mr. Park. Our relationship blossoms." as he turns to smile at her.

But Rosé wanted to protest and said.
"Dad, can I talk to you after this?"

"Sure" as he bites the last piece of his food.

...

Anxiously, Tae's asked her."Are you sure with your decision?"

Rosé understands his concern but she replied him with. "Tae, my father needs to know the truth. I'll take this chance and..."

"I don't want to procrastinate."

Then Rosé added "I know you are there to support me, right?

...

Rosé went to talk to her parents, shaky but with so much determination about her and Jungkook.

Inside the room her father cannot control himself but to feel furious.

He slammed the table and said. "From now on you will not go outside without my knowledge." then clenched his fists.

"But" as she tries to persuade him.

"Remember that's not my choice but yours so you need to pay the price of choosing that man."

"A consequence you need to face alone." he left Rosé on her knees begging.

...

"Everything she does should have my signal first." he commanded to all the bodyguards.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Park went beside Rosé feeling sorry and sad.

...

"Mommy, I love my husband isn't that hard to understand?" disheartened she said.

"Rosé, your father and I love you so much" Mrs. Park can't help but to feel pity as she helps Rosé to get up.

She guided her to sits at the black leather sofa and starts to speak.

"You know he will not say that only for his benefit, right?"

Then she continues. "He wants what is best for you. And he already chose someone. It's just that you made a decision that really upset him."

"Did you forget that you run away when it is supposed to be where you are going to meet your soon to be husband."

Though her mother does not helping  to ease her pain Rosé stays to listen.

...

Outside the room, Taehyung is in deep thought trying to reached out.

But he stops himself and thinks of how he can help her.

...

The following day.

"How's Chaeyoung?  We mean Rosé?" they asked over the phone.

Taehyung told them about the details that causes all of them to be disappointed and discouraged.

They knew that they are not in good help because of their situation.

[The three girls are also got punished of what they did.]

...

"But do you have any plan to help her?"

He thinks of many ways and finally made one.

"Yes. I will call you guys for an update."

...

That night Taehyung talked to Mr. Park one on one to have an agreement.

...

Kina - Where R U