5

Next day, Chaeyoung as promised to herself left the house early without telling Jungkook.

She went to their apartment took a bathed and changed.

...

"Chaeyoung?" they wonder.

"What are you doing here?" still focused on their friend.

She didn't utter a word instead she finished every food that's on the table.

"Are you sick?" Jisoo in disbelief asked her.

"Unnie, Are there more?" whose mouth is still full.

Then Jennie butt in amazement. "But you ate a lot." which agreed by Lisa.

After swallowing the last piece of the pancake and drunk a bottle of milk she burped loudly.

Her friends saw the satisfaction on her face.

"Thank you everyone. Let's go to work." as she grabs her bag.

...

The three cannot fathom what is happening instead they just go with the flow.

Until at the hospital they kept on staring at her.

"Am I dreaming?" Lisa asked her two unnies.

"Yesterday she got married to a person in an instant." as Jennie opens her mouth widely.

Then followed by Jisoo. "And" she's not able to finish her sentence because they jumped from their feet when Taehyung suprised them.

"Why are you looking at her like that?" as he takes the patient's chart.

"Hi! Chae." he greeted her.

And leans on Chae and asked. "Why they are staring at you. Is there a problem?"

She laughs then ignores them as she goes on with her tasks.

...

Unexpectedly, after duty she was waited by Jungkook.

"Mrs. Jeon Chaeyoung. We've been waiting for you."

"Ha?!" she said.

"And whose we?" she asked.

Then Jungkook slightly slide down the window enough for them to see him.

"Chae I guess we go ahead. But you owe us a story, okay? We are not yet done." their threat.

...

Unwillingly, she goes inside the car.

"Didn't I told you that we are to settle things out." his irritated voice that is radiating to his face.

"Excuse me mister but you are the one who left me hanging and now you are mad." as she controls her temper.

"Wait I need to go to our apartment and get my stuff." she demands.

But Jungkook raised his eyebrow and told her that someone already picked it up for her.

She didn't believe him thus Jungkook rolled his eyes and told her. "See for yourself."

...

And now as they are in the house Jungkook smirks at Chaeyoung.

He sees how she gasped in awe.

"Told you, right." his brags.

"Now, let's talk. Real talk. Go to my office" He went into his room and ready to face her.

Nervous she takes a deep breath and swallowed her saliva.

"Faster! Sit here!" he shouted.

...

Nightcore - Lost not found