23

As Rosé gained her strength she packed her things and ready to go home.

"You know you can stay but if that is your decision I am going to support you." in Taehyung's hesitation.

Rosé sees the doubt in him so she  stops, sits beside him and holds his hands.

"I never imagined to survive my father." with half smile on her face.

"But because of you I was able." as she gave him a genuine smile.

"I may not repay you for your love and goodness. I just want to say that you are one of the best treasures I have." as she place his hands on her heart.

"You always have a part in my heart, Taehyung. Thank you." then she hugs him.

...

"Are we ready?" excitedly asked by Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie.

"Yes!" she answered.

They took the first flight and landed to their second home.

...

Taehyung sees Rosé's nervousness so he holds her hand.

"You can do it." as he smiles at her.

And with the cheer of her friends she gained strength.

...

They dropped her to their home and though not expecting for anything, Rosé excitedly went inside.

[Rosé wanted to start a new life so she erased from her memory the pictures she saw nor she has no intention to confront him regarding that instead she forgave Jungkook.]

...

As she enters their home, she sees Jungkook laying on the couch asleep.

"My love I am here now" while tucking him from blanket.

"I will not go anywhere anymore." she smiles and kisses him on his forehead.

...

Following day, Jungkook was in shocked to see Rosé besides him.

So he stares at her until she woke up.

"Are you real?" as he touches her face and hair.

"Yes, I am. Good morning" then hugs him.

...

In disbelief he continue to stare at her while sipping his coffee.

He is memorizing each shape of his wife.

"Jungkook?!" puzzled she said.

"No I just want to make sure I am not dreaming." he said.

"You make me feel shy." as she tries not to blush.

...

The days passed where they built good memories together but their moment of happiness will end when somebody a familiar face tries to ruin the relationship they had.

...

Weekend during their off, Rosé with her friends went to a restaurant to celebrate Lisa's birthday.

"Guys let's go and be merrily!" giddily Lisa said.

"And let this be the day as if it won't last! okay?!" her encouraged.

"Yes!" they said in unison.

But somebody caught Rosé's attention.

So she picks up her phone.

"My love, where are you?" she asked while following the woman in a red sexy dress.

Then stops as she sees her sits on the table with others.

"I am at the restaurant with some investors." he whispers.

"I'll call you later, okay?" then he ended the phone.

...

"Chaeyoung!" as they called her but halt from walking as they see a scene that made their friend like a statue.

In so much anger Jisoo said."How dare that woman holds his thigh!"

Then. "Wait I can't stand it. Let me teach her a lesson." Lisa said whose about to walk in their place but blocked by Taehyung.

In disbelief the three girls said. "What?!"

"We can't let this slip?" Jennie added.

"I will not but let's go home." she demands.

...

Unfortunately for Lisa, her day turned out bad.

While Rosé decided to go home and slept on guess room.

...

Excited to go home, Jungkook happily called Rosé but he cannot reached her cause Rosé purposely turned her phone off.

Confused and worried he contacted her friends but they refused to answer him as well.

...

As much as he doesn't want to his last resort is Taehyung.

Taehyung in return sarcastically answered him with. " Wow! Thank you for calling me."

Then he continue. "Wherever she is let her have peace."

And as his last words to him. "You know what I should've let Rosé to be with you." as he slammed his phone on the bed.

...

Perplexed by what he meant Jungkook is distress for Rosé's absence again.

...

Tate Mcrae - Stupid