16

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa glee in excitement, wave their hands, and said. "Dr. Kim"

Taehyung smiles widely and walks toward them as he puts his right hand inside his pocket.

"Thank you for coming but where is Rosé?"

...

"Kim, Taehyung!" a shout that comes from their back.

The girls turn around while smile formed on Taehyung's face as he hears Rosé's angelic voice.

And before facing her, he contained his joy and fixed himself.

...

"I am glad to see you." then Rosé pats in full force his left shoulder.

"Ouch!" he complained.

"Is that how you show your care for me?" while massaging his shoulder to show the pain he received from her.

Thus, they cannot hold themselves and laughed.

"Well since we are complete shall we get inside?" his suggestions.

...

While waiting for the food Tae asked Rosé.

"So. Which one you prepare me to call you?"

"Chaeyoung or Rosé?" while staring at her beautiful face.

However, at the back of his mind what he wanted to say is. "I wish I can tell you that..." then got distracted as the waitress one by one puts all the food on the table.

...

(FLASHBACK)

"Thanks for coming Mr. and Mrs. Park, this way please." guided by a waiter.

"I am please to see you." as Mr. Kim shake hands with Mr. Park while both wives did the same.

"Please take a sit." they gestured to show how grateful they are.

...

"Let's get into a point because we're in the same page, right?" Mr. Parks straight forward statement.

By this, Mr. Kim is very satisfied so he nods, smiles and said. "That's why I like you so much Mr. Park."

Then. "Anyway, your daughter and my son are in their right age. I think this is the right time."

"I agree with my husband. Your daughter has a good reputation same as our son that's why I like her already." Mrs. Kim added.

With this the Park's feel very proud.

And the night of their meeting ended where the two parties agreed.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

...

"Thanks for dropping me by. But actually you don't need to." Rosé said.

"It's nothing. Since you are special to me." Tae's replied.

And he added. "I see that you are doing fine and it seems he's treating you right."

With a puzzled look in Rosé's face he just told her. "Never mind."

"See you tomorrow." as he sees Jungkook's gazed.

"Thank you Tae." grateful she said.

"No thank you and I enjoy my time with you."

...

He watched and waited for Rosé to enter the house.

Then speaks to himself as he holds the tears from falling.

"I wish I am in his shoes" still remembering Rosé's face.

...

Meanwhile.

"Are you having a great time?" Jk's question without looking at his wife but with a slight raised on his left brow.

Jk felt embarrassed at his actions.

Nonetheless, instead to make a fight Rosé asked him if he ate already.

With this he felt more guilty thus as she prepares some food he hugs her and says. "Sorry"

He kissed Rosé's head and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

"I am full already let's just sleep please." as he continues to hug her.

"I miss you already." expressing himself like a child.

...

While laying on bed.

"My love, are you asleep already?" Jk asked.

Half asleep Rosé answered. "Why?"

"Nothing but I just want to say thank you and I love you."

So she answers him with " I love you too... so much" and turns to him and hugs him tightly.

...

Jk knew that his wife is tired and sleepy so he just talked to her through his mind and said. "You never knew how thankful I am that you are my wife." with smile on his face.

...

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls