Conductive

The week has passed by relatively quickly. And for once. It wasn't entirely awful. Granted every morning you had to see a certain jackass but other than that. Rias and her posse kept their distance from you. Just....Things were relatively going well and now that it was Saturday morning, you just couldn't help but feel anxious like something WAS going to happen. If you just stepped outside for even a millisecond, you feel like the entire fallen angel army or something along those lines were just going to be waiting to skewer you.

"Were out of milk." Mittelt calls out from the kitchen.

"Then go buy some." You deadpan.

Even if it was a Saturday, you still had homework to catch up on. It was the perfect alibi to have to not even take a risk to step out there.

"I don't have any money genius." Mittelt says as she stomps over to the living room where you were.

"Then get a job." You dryly tell her. "Pull your own weight since this is MY home."

"You're the one with cash. You live here too!" Mittelt argues. "And I can't just keep wearing this stupid dress and uniform all the time!"

"Yeah and I only get sent a certain amount of money every two weeks. So that's a you problem." You tell her without looking up at her. "I don't see how it's my problem. I'm busy anyway."

Mittelt growls as a spear of light forms in her hand. Living under the same roof for a week and really starting to see how you act just infuriated her to no end.

"Kill me and you know Serafall will make your life a living nightmare." You tell her lazily.

Mittelt again growls as that spear of light disappears in an instant when you brought up Serafall. To her, the deal in becoming a devil was something she was slightly regretting. But it's better than being tortured to death by Serafall....maybe.

"Look we can head out to grab food later but I'm busy this crap already." You try to somewhat compromise with. "But that's it. Food ONLY. I don't have the cash to get you clothes so deal with what you got until you can get your own money."

That's reasonable....for you. Mittelt just simply was too stubborn to even get a job. She was a fallen angel for crying out loud. She was used to just being given crap from servants and henchmen.

"You could just ask Sona or Serafall for some clothes." You point out the obvious.

"I rather not owe a disgusting devil anything." Mittelt says with a small scowl.

"Take a look in the fucking mirror and quit bitching." You tell her. "I hate being a devil too but Jesus Christ just stop whining. It's just clothes! Sona lives in a fucking mansion, she probably has a fuck load of spares."

"And what if she wears a different size!" Mittelt argues.

"Then ask Serafall then. She's like queen of the devils or some shit. She's probably stacked with cash anyways." You reply with.

"She's one of the four great satans you moron. Don't you pay attention at all?" Mittelt asks you with annoyance.

"No, I just really don't care." You dryly state. "Hell I'm hoping that one of those other satans knows a way to make me normal again."

"You are either the laziest person alive or just really hate the supernatural." Mittelt says with a sigh.

The blonde devil fallen angel hybrid just leaps over the sofa you were sitting on to the empty one seater couch. She didn't waste a second to snatch the remote on the coffee table and turns on the television.