Odd Job

"It's just... how do you even manage this? You just got back..."

Keqing was just in awe. Unsure of how to really process the sight ahead of her. It wasn't just her too. Irina could only muster a very nervous chuckle as her way of just thing to understand this. Not to mention it's just too early for this kind of stuff.

"It's a long story..."

As for you. You really. Really didn't want to go through the effort of explaining all of this. It's like you said before. It's actually outstanding how much bullshit happens to you every. Single. Week. It hasn't even been a full month since the Kokabiel incident. That was only two weeks ago!

And for what was supposedly so strange to explain? Easy. That would be the absolutely dumbest stare-down right in your living room. And by stare down, you mean the two individuals sitting right across from you, glaring right in your direction. Those two being Asia and Mittelt. And they were not. Necessary glaring at you exactly...but the one who refused to let go of your right arm who just returned the most unamused stare possible.

"So uh...whose the new girl?" Irina asks nervously, really starting to physically see malicious internet emanating from Asia and Mittelt.

"I was going to call ahead about it...but after what went down in the underworld, what used to be my phone is now several dozen pieces." You give the reason why you never called ahead. "As for her..."

Now glancing down to your right. You could see the new girl's red eyes peer right back at you as she attempts to give a sweet smile. But you knew better. You've lived in the god-forsaken town for the last few months. And if there's one thing you were confident on, It's that you KNEW when someone's trying to patronize either you or someone else. And that's exactly what this new girl was doing towards Asia and Mittelt.

"This is...well...That idiot Serafall's new queen..." You introduce as you try to wiggle your arm free from the girl's embrace.

You knew this would happen. Just the sheer mix of confusion and jealousy starts to show on some of their faces. Obviously the confusion from the two still by the front door, that being Keqing and Irina. And for the jealousy part. The two sitting right across held that. Why the hell didn't Serafall try to at least call them about it?!

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

12 days ago

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"A job?"

"That's right! Since you're going to be on a two-week break, that means you have some time before you go back home right? And I happened to know someone who's in need of a photographer!"

The temptation of that offer. As much as Serafall always has that goofy, immature, idiotic persona going on, it's moments like these that you have to remember that she's one of the satans...as much as it is hard to believe that. Here's the thing too. You knew Serafall. And when she's involved with something. It's usually involving some kind of fuckery.

"What's the catch?" You ask with a very obvious amount of doubt.

"It's just a simple photography job! Do you not trust me at all?!" Serafall whines.

"Obviously not." You deadpan. "This is you were talking about. Seriously. What's the job?"

"You're such a meanie..." Serafall says as she pouts. "A family I know saw the photos you took of me when I first hired you and they asked for you to take photos of one of their children."