MattsunHanaIwaOi the tops are jealous.

En başından başla

"Oh bye Oikawa," Hinata smiles. Oikawa sighs and soon walks away with his boyfriends behind him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the four get home, Oikawa walks straight upstairs. "No sex tonight," Mattsun says. 

"Damn," Makki says. 

A couple of minutes later, Oikawa comes down in sweat pants and one of Iwaizumi's sweatshirts. "No touching," Oikawa says as he walks past them. 

"Noooo," Mattsun groans. 

"You know I was so looking forward to being fucked by all of you tonight; Hinata was helping me choose an outfit out, but you cut us off short," Oikawa says before he walks back into the living room. He sits away from his boyfriends and smirks. 

"Aw, come on, Oikawa, we're sorry," Iwaizumi says. 

"No, it really hurts to think that you guys think I would cheat on you," Oikawa mumbles. "But, I like watching you guys all horny," Oikawa smirks before he sits criss-cross. The three groan and cover their faces. 

Silence is in the room for about a good minute until the three boys hear Oikawa moan. "What the hell are you doing?" Makki asks. 

"Hm, oh, just playing with a remote," Oikawa smirks, making the three quickly look over. 

"Fuck you," Mattsun groans. 

As Oikawa plays with the remote many moans, come out of him, and he smirks. "You've always loved my moans Mattsun," Oikawa giggles. "I'm so happy Hinata got me this vibrator though, he knows me too well," Oikawa smirks. 

Oikawa soon though stood up, and Makki's eyes land on something red poking out of the top of Oikawa's sweatpants. "What are you wearing under that?" Makki asks. 

"The thing you love the most on me," Oikawa smirks. 

"Your joking," Makki groans. 

"Nope," Oikawa smirks and starts to walk to the stairs. 

"Why aren't you teasing Iwaizumi," Mattsun whines. 

"You think I wanna tease Iwa, oh no way in hell, remember the last time I did, I couldn't sit for weeks," Oikawa says. 

"You already are teasing me," Iwaizumi glares. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot, Iwa-Chan loves my moans and me in lingerie as well," Oikawa smirks. "This is your punishment, boys, but you can surely jerk each other off, maybe even suck each other off," Oikawa says. "I'll be upstairs fucking myself," Oikawa yells as he walks upstairs. 

The three groan and look at each other. "I mean," Mattsun smirks. Makki, at this quickly got on knees in front of Iwaizumi, and Iwaizumi smirks. He moved his hand to Mattsun's crotch, and the three chuckle to themselves. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oikawa shook his head as he heard the moans from downstairs. He shuts the bedroom door and takes off his clothes. He falls on the bed and looks down at the lingerie. "I need more of these," Oikawa sighs. He soon stands up and walks into his closet. He takes off the lingerie and puts a pair of panties on a skirt. He puts on one of Makki's sweatshirts this time and walks out of the room. He waits for the moans to stop and soon walks downstairs. He skips past the boys, and he feels their eyes on him. 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me; I'm hard again," Makki groans. 

"Oikawa, please," Iwaizumi groans. 

"I don't know," Oikawa smirks as he walks back out to the three of them. 

"Please, we promise we won't ever stalk you and Hinata again," Mattsun says. 

Oikawa smirks at the three and leans on the couch. "You'd all really like me to come over there and suck your cocks, or ride them, maybe even suck one of your cocks, and someone else is fucking me," Oikawa smirks. The three boys groan and look over at Oikawa desperately. "You guys are so horny," Oikawa laughs. As Oikawa's laughing, he lets out a small moan when the vibrator goes off. 

Makki smirks as he holds the vibrator, and Oikawa's eyes go wide, and he quickly lifts his skirt to take it out. Before he could, Makki turned it up to the highest setting, and Oikawa was left there standing still while moaning. "We've never tried the highest setting," Makki smirks. 

Oikawa closes his eyes as he lets out more moans. He slowly sinks to the floor, and his boyfriends smirk. "O-Off," Oikawa moans. 

"Let us fuck you, then I will," Makki smirks. 

"F-Fine," Oikawa moans, feeling him getting close to climax quickly. The remote quickly turned off, and Oikawa was picked up. "Be gentle, please," Oikawa says. 

"We'll try," The three smirk. 

"If you make me say the safeword, I'm not letting you touch me for a week," Oikawa whines. 

Haha. I'm trying my best to write. But I'm writing another book. I'm sorry. 

Anywho 4k of you follow me, so could like some of you guys follow my Tiktok. 

I cosplay as Hinata right now, but soon to be Kenma and Oikawa after Christmas. 

My TikTok do be 

oikawaisgay42069