"so are you gonna do it?" tommy begged.

"i don't know tommy, i was thinking about it, but i'm nervous i've never done it before."

"oh alright, just let me know if you change your mind."

"okay talk to you later!" you say.

you've been thinking about this for quite some time now, and with the help from Clay and Tommy, you're ready to execute the plan.

you quickly get out of bed and get on your computer. you open up twitter and tweet:

u/n:
hey guys! first stream today!! kinda nervous but oh well. come join!
www.twitch.tv/un

you instantly got 2k viewers and you don't have a clue why. you mostly just walked around the Dream SMP doing boring chores like fixing the path and filling creeper holes. in other words, fixing the things that bothered you most.

10 minutes into the stream, tommy called you on discord:

"YOU DID IT YOU ACTUALLY DID IT"

"YES I DID!" you shout back.

"POGCHAMP. but um what exactly are you doing?" he asks. he was also streaming the SMP.

"i'm fixing things like the multicolored path, and filling in things like creeper holes. it's annoying me. do you guys just not clean up after yourselves?" you ask,

"no. no we do not." he laughs.

you take a glance at your chat to see them going crazy about the two of you. it made you smile.

"hey y/n are you ever gonna do a facecam?" tommy asks.

"well most people here know what i look like, thanks to you, but i guess i could do a more official face reveal that doesn't look like crap."

"HAHAHAHA!! it's funny because you never look like crap." tommy giggles

"oh shut it lover boy."

you streamed for about 2 hours. getting lots of cute donations, and messages. during the stream, the chat just shipped you and tommy, and then proceeded to call him "SimpInnit," which was hilarious to you.

"well guys i think i'm going to end the stream here. i might stream again, i don't know to be honest."

"you better be streaming again," tommy says

"hmmmm, i'll think about it. tommy i'll be back in a minute."

you ended the stream, thanking everyone who donated and watched. it was actually very fun to stream, and you will definitely do it again. you ended up raiding tommy and joining him once again on discord.

"alright tommy i'm back," you say.

"thank you for the raid y/n, so what are you doing now?"

"talking to you. this is one of my favorite things to do"

on his stream you saw him cover his face with his hands and turn very red. "Y/N STOPPPPP."

"i cant wait to see you in 2 weeks today" you say to him. it was true. the two of you talked of how you're going to tour the city of London, and go to all of Tommy's favorite places. one day you hope to show him around Orlando.

"oh i actually haven't told the fans that yet, i didn't think you did either." he says softly

"i haven't officially, i was kinda waiting to as a surprise. but i mean they would've found out at some point."

"true."

the two of you talked for 20 minutes before tommy ended the stream. it was about 11pm for him.

"i just want to talk to you all day." he says to you

"well tommy, you can't, because you have stuff to do in the morning. important videos to edit and record, and whatever else you have to do."

"but i'm already staying up for you might as well make the most of it..." he chuckles

"tommy no, you need to go to sleep. i mean it."

"oh alright. you got me, goodnight y/n."

"goodnight tommy, sleep well."

[word count: 1115]
[october 15 2020, 10:37pm]