~Prankster Pranked?~

'𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 𝑬 𝑲 𝑺'

'𝑴 𝑨 𝑳 𝑬 𝑲 𝑺'

'Before Dinner at Pretty Little Spice'

"I've been waiting for you my entire life and will be waiting if you want me to.."She pleaded to him.

"But for once please come to me, please, I'm ready to accept with any thing you come to me" She said to him with her intense gaze on him.

"Even your Child" She whispered slowly looking away from him.

"Just one chance, just once"She said pinching her eyes tightly looking down,she again looked up at him and said.

"I'm even ready to accept her with you and your child with her" She spitted the word 'her' with high venom in her voice.

"WHY DO YOU ACT DEAF WHEN I'M ALWAYS TALKING TO YOU!!" She yelled gritting her teeth in anger.

"How many days do I need to hide you and cage you here, in my closet."She said moving her hands gesturing her walk-in closet.

Like everytime she was the one talking to him without getting any reply from the other side,though she sighed in helplessness and continued speaking to him.

‡‡‡‡‡‡

Harry was slouched on the ostentatious wood-comfort soft sofa in the living room dressed up for the dinner held by the couple for them at hotel.

His left hand was absentmindedly playing with his empty cup of coffee on the armrest of the sofa while he was scrolling Memes(مs) on phone in his right hand, making weird faces, as notification popped up he raised an eyebrow in amusement.

He clicked the notification which was a voice message from

Haniah 🐌

aka Haan whose name was saved as Haniah in Harry's phone,a snail beside his name as he couldn't find the laziest animal,'Sloth' in his emoji section even after searching it for half an hour, and decided to insert a Snail, as it was the closest to a Sloth.

He instantly made the volume to it lowest, not trusting his buddy, and adjusted the amount of volume in a way only he was able to listen, he brought his phone near his right ear and played the voice message which said.

"Dude...Pick me up on your way to hotel, I can't waste my time and energy over these twins who takes more time then Biryani to get ready, come get me,I'm telling these guys were born when 100 of snails died."Haan ranted to Harry, who rose from his seat with the thought of dumping the disposable cup in the kitchen bin before gett'in to his room for last minute check ups of his belongings, chuckling at Haan uselessness he walked towards the kitchen.