~Pair Assignments?~

'𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐊𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍'

'𝐌 𝐀 𝐋 𝐄 𝐊
𝐌 𝐀 𝐍 𝐒 𝐈 𝐎 𝐍'

"Words! I need Words!"

"ESMEL MALEK!" Hoda yelled in terror with her eyes wide as she saw Esmel with a shocked face too.

"Don't Yell Hoda! We don't want to give wrong ideas to my family out there, Do we?"

"Why are you doing this to me Esmel!? What have I ever done to you for this response!? THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME FOR WHATEVER I HAVE DONE FOR YOU? ANSWER ESMEL!" She bombarded throwing questions at his way, who was astonished on her this behaviour, this isn't what he expected from her.

"You're still asking me Hoda?"

"Yes I'm! What have I not done for you huh! Let me enlighten you for now, I SET YOUR CLOSET CLEAN WHICH WAS A HUGE MESS, YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS IT TOOK ME? TWO AND HALF ESMEL MALEK! TWO AND A HALF FREAKING HOURS FOR ME TO SET IT UP ONLY TO GET IT MESSED UP BY YOU AGAIN! OKAY.. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING MAYBE THINKING WE ARE COUPLE! WE NEED UNDERSTANDINGS AND ALL THAT STUFF I WAS QUIET, WHAT PISSED ME MORE WAS YOU DIDN'T CARE TO HELP LET ALONE UTTER A SMALL JAZAK'ALLAH! BANDE NE ITNA KAAM KIYA! THODI DUA MILJATI MUJHE! KYA JATA TUMARA! AND NO-"

"Hoda li-"

"Don't 'Hoda' me! Let me complete! Where was I-aan and now, Now when I thought of taking a little rest! My back is aching for the work I did and my lady issues aren't helping me either and neither was you! Even after that I thought when I'm done with the wife chores I may resume my plan I planned for so long and you aren't letting me complete that too! WHAT HAVE I EVER DI-"

"Hoda calm down for a while don't shout lik-"

"LET ME COMPLETE ESMEL! LET ME EXPLAIN MYSELF TO MY SO CALLED HUSBAND WHO DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND ME."

"I do Hoda I do, You need to hear me ou-"

"These were the same words that made a relation between us, Weren't y-you a little happy to let me watch my drama I waited a week for it to telecast, and when they did you aren't letting me watch it! I COMMAND YOU TO GIVE BACK MY IPAD! I NE-"

"Yours?" Esmel rose his eyebrow hiding the IPad behind his back and watched her on verge of crying self, he was sure evem if he yell or mess with her more the tears are going to flow any minute, Hoda's hijab wasn't on her head anymore giving Esmel a complete view of her jet black hair which were currently tied in loose bun, a few strands falling graciously at back and few on either side of her face, ticking her jaw with the gush of wind hitting ever so lightly to the enchanting face structure glistening under the moon light through the huge glass window.

"Whateva! The main lead was about to say his name Esmel! Give it back!" Hoda explained Esmel the entire scene of the drama, how the drama couple was tied into a forceful relationship and how he was threatening her to not expect anything from him and letting the female lead know who he is.