~Reality Meets Rumor~

"Where is 'The' Zachariah Ebrahim?"

The chatters of the squad calmed down as they entered the living room of Malek Mansion only to be demanded to answer the question of Ebrahim Abdullah.

The Malek and Ebrahims along with Laraib and Leena were asked to be gathered by the Malek Mansion in order to have an important discussion which only the elders had an idea about.

"Uh-Dad.. He'll be here soon?"

"Where is He, Zaman?"

"He's off to get some ice cream for all of us." Zaman replied his furious father, who seems in a bad mood since all day long.

The rumours off left the area of university and were spread like fire across the city, that's when the parents found out.

The 'Dad' duo has been irritatingly interviewed by all over the Ontario media over the 'engagement' and 'wedding' rumor of their kids.

"Ring him up and ask him to get back this instant." Ebrahim ordered to Zurri, who quickly nodded and dialed up her brother.

"Guys, do you have any idea about why and what is Uncle Ebrahim is mad at?"

Laraib curiously asked as the kids company got ganged up in a quick meeting except Esmel, who had been busy with the elders as they asked him to be with them.

"Probably the to be engaged rumors of El and Zach?"

"Maybe, Leen." Laraib nodded in understanding drowning more curiously into the situation, while Ameena pointed an idea to know the full story.

"Maybe Esmel Bhai knows! He's been with busy in work with our Dad's since all day long, he surely knows what's running."

"Yeah! Maybe cause Dad's seems mad too, Let's dig the shit, Baby! Lemme call him." Zaman rolled his eyes at Emaan as she ran towards her brother and tried silently gesturing him to join them.

Esmel after a moment caught the sight of the squad meeting and his sister desperately calling him, he nodded at her and excused himself from the elders as he finally followed Emaan.

"What's wrong?"

"What wrong? Our Father's has been furious and I'm curious to know what made them furious." Emaan stated as rested her elbows on Ameena's shoulder.

Esmel looked over Elham, who seems to be uninterested throughout yet is listening to every word being said.

"They saw the rumours on news channels at office. Ever since Elham's and Zachariah's rumor is been spreaded, the media and most of the people are after them to know how it happened and to know further.

I tried convincing them that's its a rumor but.. They ain't listening and believing me and wanted Elham and Zachariah to say the truth."

"What truth?" Elham finally spoke with frown adorned on her brows while Esmel sighed deeply.