~Eid Special 2.0~

"

"

Ya Allah, kyu aise naraz hone wali behan mere naseeb dediye! Zurri jaise ach- Taubah! Taubah!”

Harris paced to the garden area of the mosque and stood in front of various types of flowers beautifully planted.

Those imperfectly perfect bloomed flowered gave a hint of the beauty and peace inside out of the mosque.

Die Harris Malek! You don't even knows what's the favourite flower of your sister.

Scanning the beautiful flowers in front of him; Alluring Coloured Roses, Elegant Orchids, French Tulips, graceful Lilies and other dazzling flowers.

He scratched eyebrow with his index finger, sighing as he gazed at the sight in confusion as he couldn't decide which flower to pluck for his sister.

He pulled up his thobe a little and crouched down to the level of those beautiful flowers.

Plucking a white rose for his sister, he rose from his position examining the rose to be in a good condition.

Muttering something to himself about flower for his sister, he turned around on his heels only to blessed with the sight of Zurri, which startled him.

"Eid Mubrook, Harry Potter!" Zurri's cheerful voice made up to his heart which was currently beating badly against his chest.

"K-Khair Mabrookkk..."

"That's not how we greet Eid as Dado said, this is how it works." With that Zurri side hugged Harris, making him froze in his spot.

Harris could feel those tingling moonwalks all over his body, he was sure his throbbing heart must be clear to her-

"Why is your heart throbbing so badly, Harry Potter?"

"Does that make me a heart-throb, Zotoopia?"

She let out a soft-blissful chuckle, which were like a for his unfinished melody to him, he could swear his life for.

He had to be normal, he couldn't let his heartbeats make it obvious, unknown of the fact of the other heart having mutual feelings.

"Koun khushnaseeb hai woh, jisse yeh phool naseeb horaha hai?"

Harris completely forgot the fact he has to make up to his sister, glancing at the elegant white rose in his fingertips as he doubtfully bit his lip.

"If that's for Ameena, remember she dislikes roses. I'm shook you don't even know what flower is your sister fond of."

She walked up to the flowers and carefully plucked a white beautiful tulip and brought up to him once she was done with examining it.

"Umm, Yes I didn't know that, Elham always gets white roses and rant about those.

Plus even the girls I'm out with, get roses. And uh.. I thought e-every girl likes that. "