Her friend began to shake her head aggressively. "No... no don't blame this on yourself."

"I didn't know his life was in my hands! I didn't have a choice! I planned out my death in that moment fully expecting for it to come true. As a result— Sirius is gone and it's my fault! No matter what I do, it always ends in the same bloody cycle." She had finally broke down as soft cry escaped from her throat. Her watery eyes glared down at the smoke in her hand before she broke it in half and threw it away. "Same bloody habits as well."

Seria got up from her chair to hug her. Arms were wrapped around Eleanor's shoulders as her head cradled in the crook of her neck.

The only thing Seria could hear was the silent cry come from her friend.

It broke her heart to hear Eleanors words.

"I know it hurts Ellie, but please stop blaming yourself. Stop being mad at yourself for something nobody was able to control." Seria cooed and began to comb her fingers through Eleanors hair to relax her. "Do not let grief get the best of you. You are not alone and neither is Harry."

Eleanor gripped onto her arm tighter.

"I just wish he wasn't gone."

Even Seria had felt a tear roll down her cheek.

"I know he feels the same way."

It had been raining during the train ride back to Hogwarts.

Sitting alone in a compartment, Eleanors eyes stared off into the distant hills of greenery for the rest of her hours long transportation.

An unread book sat beside her as she just sat in a dreamy state.

Before she had gotten on the train she was able to see Harry who promised to meet up after the ride.

She so suprised to see how well he was handling everything, but he could have been hiding his emotions really well where Eleanor knew she couldn't.

In other news, Eleanor had heard that Umbridge had left Hogwarts to work back at the ministry. She didn't know if that was particularly a good thing, but as long as the woman was out of her face she hadn't mind all that much.

It was difficult for her to put herself back in a steady mind set. She had spent most of her holiday crying to the point that it felt like a second nature to immediately feel sad. Now she needed to avoid it. She had kids to look after. For once, she just needed to hold it all together until the year is over.

At one point Eleanor had fallen asleep during the ride.

Her head rested against the cold window as her coat was draped over her for warmth.

"Professor?" Asked a voice

Eleanor immediately awoke in sudden panic as if something wrong had happened. "Huh—"

"Sorry." Colin Creevey apologized after he noticed the fright in her alert eyes, "But the train has arrived. Just thought you should know."

It took her a moment to process what the gryffindor boy had said before she gave him a small smile, "Thank you Colin."

"Not a problem." He spoke and left her alone

Eleanor walked off the train with her trunk in hand that was roughly taken by Filch who gave her a bitter look.

She narrowed her eyes after him then gazed over the Hogsmeade station in search for Harry.

But Harry hadn't been around.

"Excuse me, have you seen Harry Potter around here?" Eleanor approched a group of students who stood outside the train.

They shook their heads.