28

"All students are to make their way back to the house common rooms, where their Heads of Houses will give them further information

"All students are to make their way back to the house common rooms, where their Heads of Houses will give them further information. As quickly as you can, please!" Mcgonagalls voice echoed through the megaphone.

Eleanor was quick to walk out of her empty classroom locking the door behind her, she panicked. She didnt know what had happened or what to do.

"Eleanor!" Called the voice of Snape from behind her, "Come." He mentioned her to follow him to where the slytherin common room was, as long as she was by his side and knew she was safe he didn't care what happened. He kept her close as they hurried down the corridors. Wand at the ready if something were to happen.

"Get in." He ordered after the passage way opened. In the common room fellow slytherin students all looked puzzled as they watched Eleanor walk in with Snape behind. "Is everyone present?" He asked the slytherins who all looked around to make sure nobody was missing.

"What's happened?" Asked Pansy Parkinson, which Snape ignored the question until Malfoy ran his mouth.

"You know we have the right to know what's going on! Mcgonagall said you were to instruct us—"

"And I instruct you to shut your mouth." He said harshly, "Don't make me take points from my own house due to your comments Malfoy." Snape said and everyone kept quiet after that.

Eleanor held herself but tried to look as if she wasn't as nervous, "What's ever happened, you're all safe. So, for now, just go to your dormitories till we figure what all the ruckus is about." She said calmly and the students listened, marching up to where their bunks were.

"You suppose it got someone?" She asked Severus in whisper after she watched all of them shut their doors. Her worst fear would to see Harry in a state that he's not meant to be in, but he was a half blood, only Muggleborns were being petrified...  besides the cat.

"Most likely." He says back quietly.

Eleanor held back the panic that wanted to burst from her wellbeing, she didn't understand why this was happening, out of all the years Hogwarts has been attended, since harry had arrived more strange events had occurred to more dangerous situations. Than that got her thinking...

"What if Harry did open the chamber of secrets?" She asked, which shocked Severus as he turned his head to her.

"What?" He asked back, he blinked thinking he must have misheard her.

"What if he's the one who opened it," Eleanor says not believing her own words coming from her mouth. "What if he doesn't know he's doing it?"

Still Severus stood confused over what she was trying to explain, "What do you mean?"

Eleanor took a deep breath hesitant on the idea, her eyes darted back and forth with her hands rubbing against each other in anticipation, "It sound crazy but, when Harry talked to that snake during that duel... he didn't know what he was doing. Who's to say he's guilty, maybe he was controlled or— I dont know!" She blurted out. "Nothing is making any sense right now!"