79

Harry had woken up somewhere past five in the morning, he wanted to go back to sleep, but the anxiety kept him up after he remembered that his hearing would be that morning

Ron and Hermione had gone back to their homes a few days ago, which only left Sirius, Eleanor and himself to be sat in the house alone.

Harry imagined their home to be much more exciting– full of laughs and playful bickering, much like last holiday, but it's been rather quiet.

His aunt kept a smile of her face everyday, but he wasn't fooled. Harry knew his aunt was traumatized with the madness that was going on and Sirius didn't seem to be helping the situation by bringing it up constantly.

Everytime Sirius would mention Voldemort, Eleanor would just simply leave the room unheard.

He had gotten to the conclusion that it was best to not discuss this sort of thing around his aunt, and Sirius didn't seem to understand that.

Harry had gotten out of bed, he walked down stairs, but he stopped in his tracks once he heard voices coming from the sitting room.

"I don't think it's a good time. Not now." Eleanor had said quietly

"Its the best of time if any," Sirius's voice had been traveling from across the room where she sat. "It would give us something to look forward to at least."

Harry narrowed his eyes, carefully sitting down on the top stairs. Wondering what they had been talking about.

Eleanor didn't respond, at least not from what Harry could hear.

"Just think about it." Sirius had said before he left the room and walked passed Harry's view.

The boy froze like a statue in hopes that Sirius couldn't see him, he had just been lucky that Sirius had opened the front door and left the home without another word.

It was silent for awhile, Harry decided to see the situation for himself as he had acted as if he had just woken up.

Walking down the stairs he had direct view of his aunt in her sleep wear, she was on the couch curled up in the corner.

Harry had finally understood what they had been talking about once he saw what she was glaring at on the table beside her.

It was a ring.

"Morning." He suprised Eleanor who quickly turned to Harry.

"What are you doing up so early, don't you want the extra rest?"

Harry walked over to her as she pat the spot next to her for him to sit.

By now the ring that she was once holding had disappeared into her robe pocket.

"I can't sleep." He states

Eleanor gave him a small smile, "That always seems to be the problem, isn't it?" She spoke knowingly.