72

Since the holidays had been over everything seemed to be very grey

Since the holidays had been over everything seemed to be very grey. There had only been lazy and quiet conversations as students were now piled high with homework once again.

Harry felt as though he had it much worse than the next student. As the second task drew closer he became more nervous than relieved from surviving his first task. Besides the possibilities of dying in the tournament, Harry dreaded something much worst death.

Potions class.

He was proud of himself for what he had said at the ball, even if it made his aunt rather upset at him for being a jerk.

But what he wasn't aware of was the hellhole he would be walking into once he stepped into Snapes Classroom. He was sure the man had it out for him from the beginning, now it had been so much worse. He'd rather take on another dragon than being piled on with essays due to Snapes hatred towards the boy.

"I don't understand that man..." Harry muttered to both Hermione and Ron during dinner.

Him and his friends looked towards the high table where Snape was once again talking to his aunt. Its didnt seem that much of an exciting conversation though. Snape said something which made Eleanor look to him in concern but she went back to her feast and said nothing else.

"Well," Hermione shrugged, "You did kind of ruin his chances with her by bringing up Sirius."

"That's because they're not together! She's with Sirius!" Harry spoke about it in frustration.

Ron looked up from his porridge, "Wait... she's with Sirius?" He asked. Harry looked at his friend as if he hadn't been paying attention to anything Harry has said all year. "Oi, my brother is going to be pissed about that.. "

Hermione rolled her eyes at Ron before looking back to Harry, "What you need to be worried about is the task that is coming near, have you figured out the message from the egg? Cedric told you to put it underwater yes?"

"Yeah, I'm doing that tonight." Harry muttered.

Eleanor woke up that night to the sound of commotion. Like someone had been running around the halls in search for something or someone.

Her immediate response was that it was nothing and she should be going back to sleep. Or at least that's what she was telling herself.

But in the back of her mind she began to wonder on what had been going on.

She threw a pillow over her face and groaned before she decided to
Put on her silk robe before heading outside the door. She looked down either side of the halls carefully to see that nobody had been around, but the distant sounds of somebody talking had occurred.

Eleanor figured it was a student out of bed, with that thought she went to investigate.

As she grew closer to the voice she had realized it had been multiple. Very familiar multiple voices.