Kissable

Ryder

I woke up to her beautiful face buried in my neck and her arms around my neck. She'd fallen asleep on the couch and I carried her to my bed. I felt kind of bad at first for not taking her to her bed, but she was holding onto me really tight and I didn't want to let her go.

My girl holding on to me was more comforting that anything in the world. It made me forget about everything bad.

She was still asleep so I took the time to think about what I would do after all this was over. The option to leave again was barely there, if there at all. Especially while looking at her, the thought of ever leaving seemed stupid to me and if I ever did leave, I certainly wouldn't go a long time before needing to see her again.

I placed a stray strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead. She mumbled something in her sleep and hugged me tighter making me instantly smile.

I looked at the clock. It was already time to get up. I tried to push myself off the bed, but she whined and wouldn't let me go. I sighed smiling and kissed her cheek.

"I need to get up, sweet girl"

She finally fluttered her eyes open. Her eyes were droopy and her lips pouty. She still looked so cute when she woke up.

Well in my eyes at least, I'm sure anyone else would think she looks like a demon.

But a cute demon at least.

"Where are you going?" She asked, her voice croaky from the sleep.

"I need to get some things done, love"

"Okay" She mumbled and pulled the sheets up to cover her whole.

I chuckled, "You know I'd hate to force you to get up, but I would appreciate it if you had breakfast with me"

She lowered the sheets and looked at me. I gave her a big smile to convince her and she rolled her eyes.

"You sneaky fucker" She groaned and got off the bed.

I smirked to myself and got off the bed too, walking after her.

"You better make me some coffee" She said walking towards the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am"

"And food!" She yelled as she closed the door.

"Your wish is my command, princess" I chuckled walking down the stairs.

_________

"I don't know if we should meet Jason" I said leaning against the desk.

"What could happen?" Gordon asked.

I raised an eyebrow, "Anything"

"We'll just go there for half an hour, nothing will happen" He said rolling his eyes.

"I don't know, Gordon"

"Plus, the guys will tell us immediately if anything happens"

"Ugh! Fine"

"Alright, go put a shirt on, pretty boy" He chuckled looking me up and down before exiting the room.

"Nerd" I mumbled.

I pushed myself off the desk and walked out and walked to my room to see Amara sitting on my bed scrolling through her phone.

She was wearing my T-shirt that was too big for her, but I could still see her cute chubby thighs which I loved.

"Hey, princess" I said pecking her cheek and walking to my closet.

"Where are you going?" She asked, her attention shifting from her phone to me.

"We're going to have a talk with Gordon and Jason" I said.

"Out?"

"Well, yeah"

"Can't he just come here?" She asked. She seemed concerned.

"Amara, are you scared?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, a little. I feel safe when I'm around you"

What she said had my heart beating out of my chest. It was the best thing I'd ever heard. Well, apart from her telling me she loves me.

I still can't believe it's not a dream.

I must have been staring at her without speaking for way too long because she was calling out my name.

"Sorry, I-I was thinking of something"

She smiled and rolled her eyes. Her lips looked so pretty and pink and plump, so kissable.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked.

I walked towards her and leaned down, my lips a breath away from hers, "You just look so very pretty, love" I whispered and pecked her lips before standing straight and putting my shirt on finally.

"Wait, you're leaving now?" She asked standing up.

"Yes, unfortunately"

"Okay" She mumbled looking at the floor.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, "I'll be back before you know it" I said through kisses.

I wish I could stay here and just drown in her all day.

________

"So you think he's calmed down?" I asked Jason.

"Yeah, but this might be the calm before the storm" He answered taking a sip from his coffee.

"Don't say that man, you're worrying me" Gordon said.

"I'm only being honest. I don't think my father is going to stop. He's stubborn"

"How's he treating Christian?" Gordon asked.

Jason chuckled, "I haven't even seen Christian ever since he was brought back to us"

"Good" Gordon said firmly.

"She's single now" Jason said smirking.

"What?" Gordon asked his attention snapping back to Jason instead of his coffee cup.

"I think she likes you back, by the way. She is my sister. I know her"

"Mary and I are just really close. It's platonic, not romantic in any way" He explained.

Lies.

"Oka-" Jason was interrupted by Gordon's phone ringing.

"Hell-oh" He trailed off, "Did you leave your phone on silent?" He asked after a few seconds.

I checked to see a bunch of missed calls. Panic rushed over me immediately.

"Yes, why?"

"We need to get back home. Now" He said standing up, "We're on our way" He said before ending the call.

"Gordon what the fuck happened?" I asked him standing up as well

"We need to get home now. No questions"

This made me panic even more. I think it was something beyond panic now. I needed to get home and fast.

"Wait I'm coming with you" Jason as he stood up.

"No, it's too dangerous for all of us" Gordon said.

"I'm not leaving you there alone. Plus, my sister is there. I need to protect her" Her said firmly.

"Fine. Let's go"