Jealously

(Requested)

Addison POV

I put my phone down and start my homework

I put my phone down and start my homework. I invited Charli over to my house because my parents are out on their vacation and my brothers were over at their friends house so it was a perfect opportunity to have my friends over. It wasn't long until Charli eventually showed up with Avani and a few other friends even Larray and Brady.
"Hey Addy you looking cute today!" Larray says and I hug him.
"You too" he smiles and I hug Brady next.

"How are you Addison?" Brady asks and I shrug my shoulders.
"I'm okay I guess I've just been really busy so I'm glad that we are all hanging out" he smiles and we all walk further inside.
"We brought our swimming costumes!" Avani said and I laugh.
"Cool we can go swimming later let's get something to drink" I say and we all head into the kitchen.

"Hey Addison it's okay if the boys come over?" My friend Taylor asks.
"Uhm I guess" I say and look over at Charli who was laughing away with Avani. Avani had her arm wrapped around Charli and Charli kissed her cheek. They are such a cute couple. I look away from them when the door bell rings again and I head over to the door. I open it and I see Bryce, chase, Griffin and the Lopez brothers. I hate tony but Ondreaz is okay.

"Come on in boys" I say and they all smirk at me.
"You looking good Addison" Bryce says and kisses my cheek and I had to fight the urge to wipe his kiss mark off my cheek. The boys walk in and I close the door.
"Hey boys!" Everyone says hello and we all fall into conversation before we all agree to go swimming. I change into my white bikini and head outside.
"Damn Addy you look really sexy in that bikini" Bryce says and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks" I say before Larray grabs my hand and pulls me into the pool.
"Hey Addison I think someone is at the door!" I hear Charli shout as I turn around to look at her.
"Can you get it for me?" Charli nods her head and walks off. I go under the water again before coming back out. It was nice and cold that helped with the heat. I look over at the door and see Dixie. My heart starts beating quickly and I immediately blush. Dixie and I had hocked up twice and I couldn't help but have an attraction to her.

She meets my eyes and smirks. My blush goes even redder and I go under the water again. When I come back up Dixie wasn't alone anymore. With her was Noah. My heart drops as I stare at them. She wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around his waist. Jealously feels inside me and I look away from them. I hop out and grab my towel before wiping myself down and then put my towel on the grass before laying down on it.

I look over at Dixie and Noah again just to see them flirting. My blood boils and I roll my eyes. How dare he touch my girl. Dixie looks at me and smirks at me. I stare into her eyes and she gestures with her head to go inside. She walks away from Noah and I stand up making sure no one was watching me before I slip inside and close the sliding door. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way upstairs and into my bedroom.

"Dixie what the hell do you want?" I say removing my hand from hers.
"Aww baby don't be mad at me" she says and I roll my eyes. She puts her hands on my hips and I just look to the side.
"Go touch and flirt with Noah" I say and she kisses my cheek.
"Addy are you jealous?" She says and I look at her.
"No.....maybe shut up!" I say and she laughs and pulls me into a hug. I couldn't resist and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"You're sexy when you're mad" Dixie whispers in my ear and I shiver. I push her back onto my bed and climb onto her lap.
"I don't like it when Noah touches you. You are mine only I get to touch you" I say to her and she nods her head.
"I'm only yours Addy" she says and I smirk and kiss her hard on her lips. My hands go under her top to feel her nice warm skin against my cool fingertips.

*uhm ;)* (this is a warning in case any of you haven't read my other books this is what I use for SMUT warning. So if you aren't comfortable with reading it you can just skip)

I pull Dixie back up by her shirt and pull it off her head before I kiss her again. My tongue slips into her mouth and she moans as our tongues make contact. I push her back down and she gasps as I press closer to her, hands on her hips. I move to kiss her neck and I scrape my teeth gently against her skin and she moans as I suck on her pulse point. I move away to look at her and she gazes at me, eyes glazed and lips swollen.

She plays with my bikini top and I remove it and kiss her again. She runs her hands up and down my stomach before brushing her lips against my pulse point. She moves back to my face and her lips brush against mine in a murmur.
"Fuck me please" she whispers and I smirk and kiss her before moving down to her chest. She arches against me whispering my name and I move my hand under her to unclip her bra. I kiss the swell of her breasts and she moans as I suck her nipple before planting butterfly kisses all of her stomach.

I unzip her jeans and toss them off along with her underwear. Her breath quickens as I run my hands up and down her thighs licking my lips at the sight before me. I take my time to tease her by planting kisses along her thighs and ignoring the place she wanted me the most.
"Addy please!" She says and I bite down on her thigh.
"Be patient" I say and finally with one last kiss on her thigh I move my head between her legs and swipe my tongue against her.

She moans loudly as I swipe my tongue against her again. She throws her head back and her hand goes to mine and holds my hand. With her other free hand she buries her fingers into my hair, rolling her hips against me. She lets out a sharp cry as I slip a finger into her and then another one. I move slowly in her curling my fingers to hit her favourite spot. She bucks and trembles as her moans fill the room like music.

"Fuck Addy please don't stop!" She says her voice hot and needy. I move quickly and I could feel her tighten around my fingers.
"Addy I'm gonna-" but I stop what I'm doing which makes her squirm and cry out at the lost of pleasure.
"No please-" she says out of breath and I look up at her.
"That's for making me jealous" I say and she whimpers trying to move her hips to get some type of contact.

I wait a moment before slipping my fingers back into her and putting my mouth on her. She squeezes my fingers and her grip on my hair tightens. I move quickly and flick my tongue against.
"FUCK!" She shouts and I move even faster which was almost impossible.
"ADDISON!" She screams at the top of her lungs as she comes her body trembling and shaking. I take my fingers out of her and lick up her juices but she was so sensitive and kept trying to move away but I held her steady and lick her up before moving back up to her.

I take my fingers and put it by her mouth.
"Suck" I say and she does what I say. My fingers slip into her mouth and she sucks my fingers clean moaning at the taste. I take them out and kisses her sweetly.
"Mine" I say as I leans my forehead against hers.
"Can I have a turn?" She asks innocently.
"Later my love, the others are probably wondering where we went" she nods her head and I give her lips one more kiss before I grab her clothes and my bikini top.

I hand her clothes and she slips them all on and I slip my bikini top back on.
"I should make you jealous more often" she says as she stands up and wraps her arms around my neck. I glare at her and she laughs softly.
"I'm only teasing baby" she says and I smile and kiss her.
"Can I maybe take you on a date?" She asks and I smile.

"I'd love that" I say and she smiles and gently brushes her nose against mine which was adorable. I take her hand and we both walk out together. We head down the stairs and outside when we stop when we see everyone looking at us. Larray laughs and Dixie looks at me and I smirk.
"Did you two have fun?" Brady says.
"What?" Dixie says.
"You were a little loud babe" I whisper to her and her face goes red. I laugh before shaking my head and walking outside.

. . .

REMEMBER TO LEAVE REQUESTS AND THANK YOU FOR READING <3