Stranded 2

Addison POV

We walk along the beach looking for more people who might have survived the plane crash. I hear someone throwing up and I turn around to see Dixie throwing up blood.
"Dixie are you okay?!" I say and she wipes her mouth and looks at me before walking past me. I frown but shrug my shoulders and follow Vera and Dixie. We head further up the beach before I see two people not far from us. That's when I notice one of the girls was Anastasia and I start running towards her.
"Anastasia!" I shout.
"Brooke!" I hear Vera shout.

"Addison!" Anastasia says and she throws her arms around me and I wrap my arms around and squeeze her.
"Thank god you're okay!" Anastasia says and I laugh softly and hug her even tighter. We slowly pull apart and I notice that she was balancing on one leg.
"What happened?" I ask as I hold onto her so that she doesn't fall.
"I hurt my ankle but luckily Brooke helped me out if the ocean" she says and I look over at Brooke and Vera who were hugging.

Brooke had long blonde hair that was up in a high pony. She had beautiful green eyes and she was quite tall but not taller than Brooke. Brooke looks at me and smiles at me and I smile back.
"I'm Brooke" she says.
"Addison" I say.
"Guys look" I hear Dixie says and we all turn our head to look at her. She was pointing by the rocks and we all look over to where she was pointing. There was last two of the girls. We all wave our arms at them and they wave their arms back us before they climb down the rocks and run towards us.

"Oh my good is everyone okay?!" The one girl with long brunette hair, brown eyes and a beautiful smile says and we all nod our head slightly.
"Now what are we going to do!" I hear the other girl say. She was quite short and had black hair like Veras. Freckles covered her nose and cheeks and she had a permanent blush on her cheeks. She had blue eyes and a nose earring.
"Harley we are going to be fine" the brunette girl says.
"I'm Alex" she says and I smile at her.

We all say our names and I look over at Harley.
"Hi yes I'm Harley. Can we please work out a plan on how the hell we are going to get out of here?!" She says and we all look at each other unsure.
"I'm sure help is on the way" Brooke says and Vera wraps a arm around her shoulder and pulls her close to her. Anastasia wraps a arm around my neck and I wrap my arm around her waist to help her balance and for comfort. Dixie takes a seat on the ground.

"Okay we got to work out a plan. Does anyone have a phone on them?" Alex says and I check my pockets but my phone was gone. Everyone does the same thing until Dixie pulls out her phone. We all look at her with hope but she tosses her phone onto the ground and sighs.
"Dead" she says and we all groan.
"Okay next best thing a few of us that haven't been hurt that badly must go out and see if we can get anything from the crash. Stuff that might have washed up on shore" Harley says and I nod my head.

"Who's in good condition?" Harley says.
"I am" I say and Harley looks at me and nods her head.
"I am" Brooke says.
"I am" Vera says but Brooke shakes her head.
"No Vera your not. You're head is bleeding and you might have a concussion" Brooke says and Vera sighs.
"You might be right" she says and takes seat on the ground.
"Okay the three of us will go. Alex stay here and help people out" Harley says and Alex nods her head.

I help Anastasia take a seat on the ground.
"It really hurts" she says and sigh.
"I know Anastasia just try and lay down and relax. Don't put more pressure on your ankle okay?" I say and she nods her head.
"I'll be back soon" I say and stand up straight.
"I'll look after her" Alex says and I smile warmly at her.
"Thank you" I say and I hear Dixie throw up again. I look at her with worry but she just ignores everyone's looks.

"Come on girls" Harley says and Brooke and I follow her. We search the beach for anything. I start searching by the water when I see a suitcase floating.
"Hey guys over here" I say and I rush into the water and grab the suitcase. I pull it onto shore and look at the tag.
"Brooke it's yours" I say and she comes towards me.
"Great" she says and I smile at her.
"Good that's a start. Nice catch Addison" Harley says and I smile at Harley.
"Leave it here for the mean time and we can take it on our way back" Harley says and Brooke picks up her suitcase and puts it further up the beach before we continue our journey down the beach.