"You know her name?" Allison asked.

"I do. And I would like to live long enough to meet her."

Allison paused. "All right. Let's get this bastard." She walked over to you, taking your hand and pulling you out of your chair.

You paused. "Yeah." You turned to Five. "Why the hell not?"

"You had me at Gerald Jenkins." Diego said, clearly trying to look badass.

"Harold Jenkins." Five deadpanned.

"Whatever. I've already lost two people this week, I'm not losing anyone else."

"And Luther?" Asked Five, looking up.

"Yeah. You go. I'm gonna stay and look through Dad's files. I still think this had something to do with why he sent me to the moon."

You facepalmed.

"Seriously? Now you want to make the end of the world about you and Dad?" Diego turned around.

"No. 'Watch for threats'. That's what he told me. You think that's a coincidence? This all had to be connected somehow."

"We don't have time for this!" You burst out. "I have somewhere to be. Let's go!"

Diego nodded, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the room.

~~~

By the time you pulled up at the police station, you were half asleep. Diego and Five went on to say something about files while you slept on Allison's shoulder. You snickered in your sleep when Diego said something about being a leader. Allison smiled and stroked your hair. You didn't know it, but Five turned around, quietly staring at you.

You looked so peaceful as you slept.

"I need to make a call." Allison said, gently waking you.

You yawned. "Okay..."

As you and Five leaned against the wall, you found yourself passing out once again, leaning on his shoulder. Five found it odd, seeing as though you were taller then him, but he didn't move.

"So?" Five asked, looking up.

"You're welcome." Diego said, handing the file to Allison and picking you up bridal style. You yawned again.

"Holy shit!" Gasped Allison.

"What?" You asked, rubbing your eyes and sitting up.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

"Vanya's weirdo partner?" You asked, taking the file out of her hands and looking at the picture.

~~~

You pulled up at Jenkins' supposed house, quickly getting out of the car. You all walked up on the lawn as Allison said to be carful.

"We don't know what Peabody's capable of."

"Yeah he didn't seem dangerous when I first saw him." Stated Diego. "Looked kind of scrawny."

"Yeah well, so are most serial killers and mass murderers. I mean," Allison pointed to Five "look at him."

You rolled your eyes at your sister, before looking around. You turned into a butterfly, and Five gently picked you up, before jumping into the house. Right as you turned into a human, Diego crashed through the door, causing you to jump back.

"Subtle." Said Allison, smirking.

Five reached out and opened the door. "You know the door was unlocked."