Gasps (Part 25)

Shiloh's <POV>

It had now been near a month since i've seen Aang, but that love for him will never leave me. I'm so happy now with Zuko though, its shocking I could've fallen in love in this situation.

I smile into my pillow, as my face blushes at the thought of that hothead.

It's only 9am, and i'm lying in bed becoming a blushing mess over him. I adore everything about him, his features, his voice, even that way he overreacts at everything.

I walk down the hallway to his room, like i've done so many times before. To give him a good morning kiss and drag him out of his dark room to breakfast.

When I open the door, something I couldn't of pictured in a 100 years.

My shaken eyes had first shifted to him, his messy bedhead slighting snoring with an innocent look on his face.

Then to the slender figure tucked between his arms.

My lip trembles.

The girls black velvet looking hair peaked from inbetween his bare arms, her naked figure getting warmth from his body.

His body.

The body which supported mine so many times before.

A swelling feeling formed in my throat as the banged haired girl opened her eyes elegantly. Giving me a pierced glare, as my heart stopped.

I stood completely frozen, the color draining from my face carefully. Making me pale and dead looking.

I hung my head low, as I heard Zuko start to rise from his position.

Nuzzling into the crook of her neck.

"...The fuck is this?" I laughed painfully and obviously. My eyes darkening, losing their color completely as I continued. I gave him a smirk, as his consciousness caught up with him.

"Good morning Shiloh..." He said cluelessly rubbing his eyes, as he attempted to tame his bedhead.

It didn't even look like he noticed the bitch laying next to him, or the fact that they were both ass naked waking up together.

"This is hilarious!!" I say clutching my hair to cover my crying eye, as I use my arm to sweep everything off of his desk. Cups and vases shattering on the floor.

Zuko suddenly realizes he's with someone, as he stares at the scene horrified at himself.

"Shiloh! Shiloh, please listen!" He pleaded approaching me, stepping on glass in the process.

The black haired girl, who was still lying in his bed unaffected. Rolled her eyes at the endeavor.

I give Zuko a hurt stare, my dark eyes glossing over before bolting away from his room. Heading straight down the hallway.

I heard cries and screams to me, but I ignored him. I sniffled as I grabbed a backpack throwing my clothing and taking an expensive necklace to sell.

It was meant for her anyways, although it kinda felt like stealing. Yet, after that bullshit he just pulled she couldn't feel any guilt.

I tossed the backpack over my shoulder and ran out the ship, onto the dock. Lucky I didn't have to swim my way away from him.

It makes sense though, the girl who was with him probably came on last night.

This looked strangely like Omashu, the place me, Aang and our friend Bumi just to hang out. Except now it was completely covered in firenation banners.

My heart sinks, this city used to be filled with thousands of earthbenders. Now everyone here looks miserable.

I look back to Zuko's ship, as I wipe my tearing eyes.
I thought we were fine, why would he do this to me?

It hurts.

My heart feels swollen.

Like its cut, and sore.

With bruises surrounding it.

I began to walk the streets of Omashu, nothing making me feel better. I bet I now have to hide the fact that i'm an earthbender.

It wouldn't be too difficult, I'm already dressed in casual firenation clothes. And being on that metal ship for a long time gave me the opportunity to control my abilities.

What am I supposed to do now...

I lost everything.