Prologue

Hanzo's POV
My bodyguards are dead, there's still the two enemies standing and they want me for money.

I don't know how to fend for myself. This dark and wet alleyway was all I could see besides the two men standing there under the bright moon. They forcefully pick me up with a tight grip on my arm and pin me to the wall. They held a gun at my temple, while half my face was touching the rough brick wall.

"Come on Shimada, we know about your fortune... mind sharing some with us?." They were pushing my face to the wall even tighter "aagh! How much do you want?." They softened the grip on me "hmm... how about 20 million?." Thats too much money from me, I need someone to help me. *BANG* I heard a gunshot coming from the back of the alley and one of the men fell on me, he was dead. I looked up to see where the gunshot came from, and there stood a tall rugged man "you done?." He said to the other guy and then the guy started running away. *BANG* The rugged man fired a shot on the other guy's Achilles heel and he fell. "You alright sweetheart?." He asked me and I just seemed to notice he only speaks English "I'm alright, thanks to you."

"Alright, I'm gonna go back to sleep, stay safe." The rugged man said to me, but he just layed on the pile of rubble. "Uhmm, aren't you going to sleep?." I asked him "what does it look like I'm tryna do?." I thought for a moment "what if I repay you for saving my life... I'll let you live with me as long as you will be my bodyguard." There was a long pause... except it wasn't a pause, he was already asleep. *thud* I kicked a box "come with me." I said to him and he took some time to oblige and followed me to my car.

HELLO EVERYONE!!! This is the prologue and next "chapter" I will explain the characters in more detail.