She walked into Benny's room, where she slightly blushed to see him in comfortable shorts and a white tank top.

"Hey, amada."
"Benjamin."

She just automatically took off her shoes and jumped onto the bed, having Benny wrap his arms around the girl, pull her to his chest.

She could hear his soft hums, having her wrap her arms around his waist.

"What's wrong?" He asked her, "Is it the Be——"

"No," She responded, "my parents are coming back tonight."

"Wait, that's good, why are you here if they are?"

"Well, I didn't tell them out us, then again they never called. And, besides, I'm sure that if my dad found out, we're both screwed."

"Come on, don't be like that. Your dad would be happy for us, right? He's not that strict with you. He allowed Angela to date."

"Yeah, but that was because she was all ready a sophomore in high school, and Anne thought it would be good for her to teach her how to be a good wife."

Benny chuckles, "Is she gonna do that to you?"

"Hell no, she's not! Fuck that."

Benny picked the girls chin up, to make her look into his eyes. "You're gonna have to tell them at some point, you know."

"I know. I just make sure it's the right time."

Changing the subject, the hispanic boy pulls her in for a kiss, which she returns back.

They soon deepened it, with Jordan moving to have her hand cup the back of Benny's neck and him to hold onto her lower back.

They both smiled into their kiss.
It was sweet, wholesome, nothing too wild, since they were just 14.

"Are you sure you're fine?" The boy asked her.

"Yeah, why would I not be?"

"Come on, Jordy. The whole day you were shaking, I know it's because of that damn dog, the whole team was a little worried."

"It's fine. I just thought... maybe there are other options to get the ball, maybe not dangle Yeah-Yeah like a piece of bait."

"Okay, good point," He laughed.

"Can't we just talk to Mr. Mertle?" She asked.

"Are you crazy? Mr. Mertle, the man who owns those things? You wanna talk to him?"

"Yeah, because it seems more logical than to waste our time and energy on outsmarting a goddamn dog."

"Have you not listened to Squints' story?"
"You seriously believe that crap?"

He didn't, and she knew that.

Benny was honestly just scared for Jordan. He knew she could take care of herself, hell beating the absolute crap out of Phillips was proof, but when it came to the Beast, he didn't want the past to repeat itself.