13

"Tadashi!" called Aimi, throwing her head back as she looked for the freckled human-cat. After a few seconds of silence, she sighed, jumping up as she walked towards Yamaguchi's room.

"It's been three hours after his normal schedule of waking up at eight," murmured Aimi, still walking. She looked up to gaze at the clock, its longer hand resting at ten. "Why isn't he up yet?"

"I mean," started Aimi, pursing her lips. "I'm not forcing him to wake up - I'm just a bit surprised, that's all."

Before Aimi reached Yamaguchi's room, she paused, looking over Tsukishima's door as she eyed the area. She huffed, turning towards the blonde human-cat's room.

Aimi raised her hand to knock, doing the act thrice before she opened the door. To her surprise, Tsukishima wasn't there, which bewildered her, of course. She knew that he usually wakes up late, so how was he not on his bed like he usually was?

She frowned, closing the door before her as she continued to trek towards the other human-cat's room.

"Did they, perhaps, go out?" murmured Aimi, still talking to herself. "But if they did, how long did it take for Tadashi to convince the salty boy? Or - was it the other way around?"

Aimi chuckled, shaking her head as she thought of the unbelievable idea. Seriously, Tsukishima was such a cold human-cat, so, obviously, the thought of him trying to persuade Yamaguchi was very much impossible.

"Tadashi," called Aimi, pausing in front of the freckled human-cat's door. She placed her hands behind her, swaying side-to-side as she hummed.

"Tadashi," sang she, pursing her lips. "Are you awake? May I come in?"

After a few seconds of silence, she huffed, shaking her head as she waited for a few seconds more. Tapping her foot, she sighed, mumbling, "I'm coming in," as she pushed the door open.

Really, as she thought of earlier, the idea of Tsukishima pleading with someone else other than himself was ought to be impossible, but this - the scene in front of her was much more surprising.

"Ah!" yelled Aimi, an appalled and shocked frown forming on her face as she looked at the scene in front of her.

There, in front of her, were both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, both topless.

-

"What were the both of you doing?" asked Aimi quite sternly, both of her arms and legs crossed, glaring at the two human-cats together. She looked very much 'angry', the atmosphere in the room quite suffocating.

"W-We weren't really doing anything, Aimi-san," stuttered Yamaguchi, fiddling with his fingers. He pouted, shaking his head. "Y-You can ask Tsukki!"

"Tsukishima Kei?" muttered Aimi, still crossing both of her arms and legs.

"Hm," hummed Tsukishima, wearing the straight-est face Yamaguchi had ever seen. "What Yams said."

"A-Aimi-san," called Yamaguchi, laughing nervously as he scratched his head. "We weren't wearing our shirts because -"

"Ah," murmured Aimi, raising her finger to silence Yamaguchi. She placed her finger on top of her mouth, shaking her head slowly. "I - do not want to hear such dirty statements. Do speak no more."

"Aimi-san, why are you speaking like that?" asked Yamaguchi helplessly, tilting his head as a pout formed on his face.

'Cute,' thought Tsukishima, chuckling as he covered his smile with his finger. He then asked, "What's dirty about what Yams was about to say? He was just saying that we -"

"Shh," hushed Aimi, still shaking her head. "Both of your heats happen in about two to three weeks, I know because I know, so that means the both of you did it rather thoughtfully. You two are growing up too fast, I say."

"The both of us did what?" asked Yamaguchi, confused.

"The both of you," started Aimi, lowering her hands as she crossed her arms. She glared at the human-cats in front of her, raising one of her brows as she raised her chin. "Had se -"

"Yams!" yelled Tsukishima, jumping up as he grabbed Yamaguchi's hands, flustered as ever. "Do you want to eat breakfast now?! I believe you're hungry!"

Tsukishima turned, pulling the confused human-cat's hand as he ran away, not forgetting to glare at the mischievous woman sitting down, of course.

Both of the human-cats rushed out of the room, leaving the amused woman behind. She cackled, throwing her head back as she sniffed in joy.

"Seriously, just looking at his tomato-like, flushed face is enough scene for me to be happy the whole year," murmured Aimi, happy as ever.

She chuckled, happy to know that Tsukishima, the very person who she viewed as a younger brother, had finally found his soulmate - someone who he was made for.