23

TASK # 2 - THE PUBLICITY OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP (Two)
Reward: Chibi Yamaguchi?

"We know."

"We know that."

"Wait, you guys just started dating now?"

"Weren't you dating since months ago?"

"That's surprising, I guess?"

Those - were literally the only statements both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi received from the people they had told their relationship about. The two didn't know whether they should feel enthusiastic, giddy, or relieved, or maybe confused as to how most of them knew - but they were quite joyous over the fact that they didn't have to exert much energy telling the others.

Though most people knew, some did not - by "some", I meant the confused Hinata. Surprisingly, he was the only one who didn't know of the fact that both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were dating. Of course, with this idea, and with Tsukishima's childishness, the blonde boy laughed, cackling at Hinata's foolishness.

"Stupid," commented Tsukishima, his hand on top of his mouth as he snickered at the orange-haired human-cat.

"Shut up, idiot!" yelled Hinata, jumping up and down as he did his very best to touch the blonde boy's hair, as to which he failed. "You tall beanpole! You stick! I'll never forgive you for stealing Yamaguchi!"

"Okay, tangerine? He isn't even yours," laughed Tsukishima, bending down as he flaunted his arms everywhere in an attempt to shoo the shorter male away. "If it weren't for your orange hair, I could have had stepped past you years ago."

"Shut up!" exclaimed Hinata, frowning.

"That's mean, Tsukki," muttered Yamaguchi, giggling. He pulled Hinata back, holding his arm. "Come on, Hinata. Let's eat."

Hinata smirked at Tsukishima, who seemed very much dumbfounded. The orange-haired human-cat cackled, dancing in joy as he walked with the freckled boy.

"Oya?"

Tsukishima sighed, looking down in disappointment as the repetition of the sound enclaved him. He glanced up, gazing at the individuals in front of him. Again, two dark-haired men alongside two human-cats have come close to Tsukishima, probably to talk to him about how he had changed and whatnot.

Correct.

"Our Tsukishima has grown!" exclaimed Kuroo, a proud smirk present on his face. He patted Tsukishima's back, nodding his head as he did so. "Invite us to your wedding, hm?"

"Invite you to my wedding and risk its peacefulness? No thanks," remarked the blonde boy, scowling. "Although I'd probably invite Akaashi-san and Kenma-san - they seem to be the only calm ones, after all."

"That's so mean!" yelled Bokuto, a frown present on his face. He crossed his arms, pouting. "You've grown, but you haven't stopped teasing both Kuroo and me!"

"Well, I guess that's payback for everything you've done to me," laughed Tsukishima, giggling.

"I must say I could relate," mumbled Kenma, who was too engrossed on his phone. "I, too, wouldn't invite the two of you to my wedding - if I ever gain the energy to have one, that is."

"What's this? You're just spouting nonsense!" exclaimed Kuroo, an expression of disbelief present on his face. "Plus, why wouldn't you invite your very own groom, hm?"

The five snickered, chuckling at Kuroo's statement. After several minutes of talking, the other four walked away, leaving Tsukishima to look for Yamaguchi himself.

Yamaguchi, on the other hand, spent his time eating with Hinata. This made Tsukishima laugh, of course, for he had never pictured an enthusiastic Hinata and shy Yamaguchi together.

As they went through their gathering, both human-cats jumping from one place to another, they had finally realized that they had successfully done their second task - tell people about their relationship, that is.

TASK # 2 - COMPLETE
Reward:

TASK # 2 - COMPLETEReward:

[IG - Artist: @dinoo._.nuggiess]