Chapter Four

About 2 years later...

Tossing a ball at the wall, Roxie waited for her dads to get back from a hunt. Jack stayed back while the other guys were on a hunt, which have Roxie company. "Sam just texted, they're on their way back" Jack said as he walked into her room.

Roxie stopped throwing the ball, getting up from the chair. Wearing ripped black jeans, a gray shirt, and a classic red flannel over the top of the shirt. Hair slicked back in a low ponytail with a necklace around her neck.

"I'm in a bit of a pissy mood if you haven't noticed already, okay?"

"Is everything okay, Rox?"

"Its all aces. When they get back, tell them I'm leaving for a while."

Jack tried to speak to her, but Roxie grabbed a small backpack and flew away. She walked a few blocks down to a motel, checking into a room. Roxie had stole one of Charlie's hacked credit card for money.

Getting to her room, she set down her little bag on the bed, still upset. She's frustrated because no one told her that the men would be leaving. She figured it out in hours, but she was very pissed at them. All she could think about was her family getting in trouble.

She was many states away from Kansas, not wanting to be near them for now. Sure, she's traveled a lot, but she hasn't been to every state in America. One of her dreams is to travel the world, and have the best time.

"Hey sugar" a familiar voice sounded.

"Gabriel? Why are you here?" Roxie spun around to see him sitting on the couch.

"To make it simple, some domino's fall, and here I am" he smirked.

Roxie rolled her eyes, wishing he would leave her alone. "Who sent you? My father?" She chuckled, crossing her arms. They all agreed that 'father' was Cas, and 'dad' was Dean.

Gabriel slightly nodded, kicking his legs up on the coffee table, making a drink appear in his hands. "Yeah? Well, tell them that I'm pissed"

"For what? What did those chuckleheads do to you now"

"Its nothing... forget I said anything"

"Oh cmon now, you can tell me... I promise to not say a word to them"

Roxie scoffed, rolling her eyes. Not believing a word he said, knowing that Gabriel will try to trick her into saying it. He started to do puppy dog eyes, pouting. "You really think this face does it for you?"

"It works on the ladies"

"I'm not a lady, I'm basically a child. Also, I forgot you're technically uncle"

"Well-"

"Shut up, I don't wanna hear it"

Gabriel didn't dare talk again, silently leaving the room in a flash. "Damnit" Roxie was done for the day, she just wanted some peace and quiet without any interruptions.

*~*

Mindlessly walking downtown, Roxie came across a clothing shop. Hot Topic. She pulled out the hacked credit card into her flannel pocket, and started walking around.

There was just something that caught her attention, some kind of sense of power. She didn't worry too much and kept looking around the area. Firstly, she noticed a whole rack of flannels in different colors.

After the flannel rack, she went over to jeans and jean shorts. She skimmed through, finding some good pairs. Should've brought the girls with her she thought, smiling. Remembering that one time with Claire and Alex, getting kicked out of many stores.