Chapter Three

As the day started to go dark, Donna parks her black truck in the driveway. She, Jody, and Roxie got out of the truck, grabbing the few bags from the back. The girls didn't go with them, but they had fun at the house.

They grabbed the keys to the Impala to open the trunk, stuffing the bags in there. Locked the car back up and proceeded to head back inside the house. Shopping only took like a few hours.

"I hope she didn't give you a hard time" Dean said as he was stroking Roxie's hair.

"Not at all, she was mostly quiet"

"That's good to hear" Dean smiled.

As the hours go by, the adults expect for Cas helped out with dinner, and the kids were having a fun conversation. Cas watched as his little girl smiled and laughed, getting along with the girls so well. Jack too, they're practically best friends.

All of a sudden, a sound came from Claire's laptop, she checked it out. Clicking on various things, she smiled. "A man was found dead with two bite marks and multiple scratches on the stomach and arms. Werewolf?"

Claire looked over to the other girls, they all shrugged. Roxie was confused, but Claire filled her in on monsters. "...and that's mostly it on those beasts. Hey, you should join me! It'd be fun!" Before Roxie answered, Cas rolled his eyes and spoke up.

"She's not going, way to dangerous"

"Why not? It's only a town over!"

"I said no, Claire. She has been born a little over twenty-four hours. Dean and I don't know every power– she doesn't know every power she has"

Claire rolled her eyes, walking off to her room with her laptop in hand. Kaia followed her to the same room, casually talking. The rest of them just silently sit there, waiting on dinner to be done.

A little bit later, dinners ready, and they all sit and chat. There wasn't enough room for the older boys, but they were fine eating on the couch in front of the tv. Dean and Cas still had more talking to do, and Sam would do whatever he does.

"Hey, you boys are staying over tonight. You hear me?"

"Yes ma'am"

"Good. Now, eat your veggies."

*~*

The boys crashed in the living room, not bothered if it was furniture or the floor. Cas and Jack barely slept and Roxie slept for about half the night. Donna went back home, Jody and the girls slept in their designated room.

Dean fell asleep on top of Cas while cuddling and watching tv. Still sleeping there, Cas is basically trapped and can't move. Actually, he doesn't want to move, he felt happy as he sees the view of a sleeping Dean Winchester.

"I can't ask more from you, Dean" Cas stroked the back of his head, knowing he wouldn't wake up. "You mean too much to me, and now having a daughter, I won't let you die. At first, I regretted that night, sleeping with you. But as of now? That's one of the best nights. I'm so proud of you of giving birth, but I still have to figure out why you're still alive. We made such a beautiful child, and I wouldn't want our honeybee to change in the slightest. I know we have more to talk about and I really want to tell the world about us because... I love you, Dean"

Little did he know, Dean was awake. Tears forming in his eyes.

A few minutes later, Dean 'wakes up', and kissed him. They both smile, leaning in to kiss each other again. Just as their lips touch, a sound of a camera clicked. Both men look up to see Sam running away. "Sammy!" Dean raised his voice.

Dean got up to chase him, but once he turned the corner, everyone was staring. "I hate you so much" he groaned. Already sharing the picture around, they laugh. Dean sarcastically rolled his eyes, going along with the joke.

"Uh, where's Roxie?" Dean went full on serious mode.

"Look behind you, father" Roxie smiled

Dean turned around, not phased at all, and sighed in relief. "Heh, I got worried" he kiss the top of her head. She didn't reply back, just took a seat next to Jack. Looking at the figure standing next to him, Dean gazed into Cas' eyes for a long time. Sam cleared his throat.

Ignoring his younger brother, Dean cupped one side of Cas' cheek, making them face each other in silence. Everyone else was on edge with the scene in front of them, Roxie was confused as always.

"Everything okay, Dean?"

"Yeah, I just... you're beautiful"

Cas' eyes wondered down, smiling and blushing softly. Dean tilted his head up to be seen eye-to-eye. "I love you, Cas" Dean shed a tear, not taking his green eyes off of his ocean blue ones. Pulling him in, Dean landed his soft lips on his.

Everyone, including Roxie, cheered. The girls' had it recorded on their phones, but Sam just stood and smiled. Not saying a word, just happy for his brother. Jack and Roxie high fived each other.

Cas lowered Dean into a dip, breaking off the kiss after standing Dean back up. The girls mostly freaked out, beyond excited. "Awe, you go Cassie" everyone turns to see Gabriel appearing a few feet behind Dean and Cas.

Everyone's facial expressions changed. From happy to serious. No hesitaion, Claire screamed as she ran up to stab him with one of her knives. "What the?" She wondered why it didn't kill him. Gabriel rolled his eyes and pulled the knife out of his chest. Jody drew her gun.

"What are you?" She cocked the gun.

"Gabriel, I'm an archangel. Try shoot me, it won't do any harm." He teased.

"Archangel? Are you some kind of higher rank than a normal angel like Castiel?"

"Eh. Me and my three other brothers are God's first borns. After us, he made regular angels."

"There's four of you?"

"Oh yeah. Michael, Lucifer, Raphael, then me"

They carried on a conversation, but the boys had enough of it. "What the hell are you doing here, Gabriel?" Dean raised his voice. They all turn to him, Gabriel having an 'I will kill you right now' look.

"I just came to inform you that a Cambion has been born into the world"

Sam and Dean shared a look just as Roxie and Jack shared a look. Confusion. "It's a half demon, half human hybrid" Castiel said. The boys all looked to Cas as he stepped forward to his older brother. "Is there any information on this abomination?"

Roxie can't believe what she just heard, an entity like her but demon! She wants to meet this 'abomination' that her father describes them. Hopefully I'll meet them! She thought.

{Words: 1149}