Chapter Two

Sam trusts Jack and Roxie to go to the store to buy some desserts. Jack immediately said yes but Roxie wasn't too sure. "I don't think my fathers will let me go" she said.

Jack and Roxie look back to Sam, he thought about it for a quick second. "Okay then, Jack can go. Here's some money" he went into his pocket and pulled out a $20 and handed it over.

Jack disappeared with the money, and Roxie and Sam were left in the kitchen. "Its okay, I'll find something else for you to do" he assured to her. Sam went to the fridge and pulled out a beer, cracking it open, and took a sip.

As the time go by, Jack comes back with a bag in hand, setting it on the table. He took out the pie and two candy bars. Jack handed one to Roxie and the other one for himself. "Guys, no candy before dinner" Sam sorta scolded.

"Please Sam?" Jack gave puppy eyes.

"Fine, just don't make a mess" Sam rolled his eyes.

Jack and Roxie unwrapped the candy bar and took a bite. They both enjoyed it, they wanted more candy. Sam said no. They both begged and begged, but no means no.

After dinner was finished, Sam set up the table for everyone, and Jack went to go get the other guys. Roxie just took a seat, not really knowing what's next. Dean and Castiel walk in, but no Gabriel in sight. Huh.

Dean, Castiel, Roxie, and Jack took up the four seats at the table. Sam didn't really care, he just pulled up a stool. Roxie didn't know much about food, but her fathers taught her. In the middle of eating, Dean spoke up.

"Alright. Tomorrow, we'll call up Jody and the girls to take you shopping for clothes"

Looking down to her outfit, she realized that she is only wearing her fathers coat. I suppose he'd want this back. Roxie thought. Sam and Castiel agreed to what Dean said, Jack and Roxie carried on with their conversation.

*~*

The next day, the boys and Roxie drove up to Sioux Falls. As they rolled in a driveway, Roxie saw a 'Sioux Falls Sheriff' car, and she got a little scared, knowing what police already are and what they do.

Jack smiled and patted her back, assuring her that she'll be fine. There was three other cars besides the Impala in the driveway, which made her question who it was. "These people are good, they helped Sam and Dean a bunch of times" Jack said.

As the car eased into a stop, they all got out and walked up to the door. Roxie was still wearing Castiel's trench coat, which isn't a big deal to him. He is her father after all, he wants her to be comfortable and safe.

"Hey guys, didn't expect you here" an older woman with short hair answered the door.

The boys blocked me off from her vision, and with them being tall, I'm already hidden. They walked inside after being offered, and Roxie just walked with them. Five other women were inside the house, which made Roxie scared.

"Jody, Donna, girls... we would like you to meet someone" Dean spoke.

The women looked eager to see who they're talking about. The guys kinda stepped aside from Roxie, showing her off. Roxie didn't know what to do, she was majorly shy.

"Say hello to Roxie... Winchester" Dean had a hesitation at the last name.

"Your blood?" Jody asked.

Dean said nothing, looking back to his brother and angel for advice. Sam cleared his throat before speaking up. "Y-yeah... my niece, Dean and Cas' daughter"

After that last word, the women looked to each other in shock, obviously surprised. "You mean adoption or-" a young woman with long black hair got cut of by Dean.

"No... like, she's our daughter. Cas and I... we had a night and after time... I gave birth to her yesterday"

The two older women looked to each other, not having a clue to say. The four younger women whispered among themselves. "Well... its nice to meet you, Roxie. Dean, let's talk" Jody gave a look.

As the two of them went to a different room in the house, Sam introduced the other women in the house. Donna, another sheriff. Alex, a girl who had a rough past but is better now. Kaia, a friend and dreamwalker. Patience, a psychic and a friend, and Claire...

Castiel's vessel's daughter. Roxie's step sister?

"No need to be afraid, Roxie. These women won't hurt you" Sam comforted.

"So... what's an angel/human kid?" Claire said in a snarky way.

"Nephilim, just like Jack" Castiel said.

As there was multiple conversations going on around Roxie, she seems overwhelmed. She looked around, having a soft ringing in her ear that begins to grow louder.

Getting stressful by the second, she went invisible, dropping down to the floor. The ringing had stopped, everyone's expression looked worried. Cas and Jack helped Roxie up since they can see her even if invisible.

"Take a seat, honeybee" Cas led Roxie to an open spot to sit her down.

"Roxie, turn visible for us. We don't want Dean to freak out" Sam suggested.

"Why don't you want me to freak ou- where's Roxie?!" Dean's voice suddenly boomed.

Roxie stayed invisible, getting scared of her father yelling. Cas sighed, gesturing a hand directing at Roxie. Dean calmed down, being lucky that she didn't fly away.

Everyone else just backed away, letting Dean and Cas do their parenting. Sam turned to the older women. "We drove up because Roxie needs clothes, and we're aren't great with womens wear" Sam hinted, hoping they understand.

"You want us to take her shopping?"

"Yes, can you do that for us? We'd appreciate it greatly"

"Of course, we'll make it a girls' trip" Jody chuckled.

Sam hugged Jody and Donna, thanking them for the favor. "What about you boys? Just going to hang out here?" Donna asked. Sam shrugged and nodded. "Well, I'm not sure if Dean and Cas will let her go with because she was just born, and demons are looking for her"

"Whatever her dads want, I'll respect their wishes, but it's better for her to come with"

The three of them look over, Dean and Cas join in on their conversation. Roxie and Jack start up a conversation, gradually including the girls. Roxie started to smile as she was listening to her new friends talk and joke around with each other.

Roxie had already found some new friends to talk too when she's alone. Life is going good so far for her.

{Words: 1118}