chapter twelve

This chapter will be in 3rd person!!

(⚠️This chapter could be a trigger so please don't read it if things like the following effect you: heavy physical abuse, mentions of rape, suicidal actions and thoughts, pedophilia etc.)

Honey lay sprawled across the dirty motel bed. His tears and blood now as dry as the wind that flew in through the cracked window. His body ached, stung all over, dark bruises already covering his malnourished body. His long hair was matted with blood and beyond brush-able.

Dare he say that this was all his fault? He deserved such a beating. He had swore in his head it was his own fault. Yet he had a persistent voice in his ear telling him to escape, to finally end this. End everything.

It wasn't a first, probably not even the last. The boy was sure of it. But he knew that every time he brought it on to himself though.

The older man had gone easy on him this time, the man made sure to tell him he could have done worse too. He was grateful it was only a beating. He could heal from a beating. From the other punishment though...

He'll always remember how the mans "friends" would come over and take turns... how their hands, their fingernails felt embedded deep in his skin.

They'd tie him up and laugh at his begging and screaming. He always pleaded with them to stop, but they never listened, only made it worse. They'd take and steal, disgusting greedy men that wanted every last drop of Honeys innocence.

He tried not to think of the mans face as he watched. He never said a word, never helped.

Just watched.

The image forever burned, forever etched into Honeys mind.

Afterwards though, afterwards was his favorite. He'd be pampered and loved on for a whole day. The man wouldn't leave right after they had sex, he'd take Honey out for dinner, shopping. Anything the very much wronged boy wanted.

Honey didn't care, he loved him and he thought the man loved him back.

Honey cried as he sat up, his lower back felt excruciating. His whole body shot out in pain. He needed to get back home. Although his mother probably wouldn't even notice if he didn't come home.

He searched for his phone, whining out in pain at every movement. Heavy tears flew from his swollen eyes, the man had broken his phone.

It's pieces splattered just like his blood, remanence of it being hurled into the wall.

It was Honeys fault, he had text a guy. A guy he was only asking to do his homework but nonetheless a guy. He knew he wasn't allowed to talk to guys. It was his fault.

Blood dripped down his legs, the pain so bad he could barely feel it anymore. He just wanted to sleep. Sleep and never wake back up. It would all be much easier if he didn't wake up.

He pleaded with God as he tried to find his clothes. If God would just listen. Just help this once. Begged him to make the pain stop. Begged him for a better life.

God never answered.

He couldn't drive home. His eyes were swollen and blurred with blood. He sobbed loudly as he limped outside, broken glass scraped the bottom of his feet.

"Holy shit are you okay? Hold on, I'm calling an ambulance."

Honey could barely hear whoever was around him. A loud pitched ring stabbed his eardrums, he screamed out in pain.