chapter nineteen

Honey squinted as his eyes were met with soft sunlight coming in from his balcony. He groaned, pulling himself up and stretching, his limbs already felt like dead weight. His hand felt around the bed for Desa, wanting to cuddle back into the girl, even for just a little bit. A twinge of panic surged though him as it was completely empty.

"Mistress?... Desa?" He called out with a sore throat. Voice broken and scratchy as he glanced around the room with blurry eyes.

She wasn't there. Of course she wasn't. He didn't know why he assume she'd stay, no one else did. He threw himself backwards with a pained groan. He thought it was different this time, he thought they shared a moment. Seems he was wrong.

"Honey, you up?"

The blonds eyes shot open at the familiar voice. Mind jarred awake as he lifted up to see Desa walking out his bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from her mouth. She took it out and gave him a puzzled look. He looked like he'd seen a ghost, and he nearly thought he had. But... there she was, standing in the bathroom doorway, still here.

"Good morning." Was all Honey could muster out as his eyes ran over her figure. In an oversized shirt that slightly hung off one of her shoulders. Her hair less curly and more a fuzzy mess.

She was still so pretty. It was hard to believe how dirty she is behind closed doors. He liked the thought that he was the only one to experience her first hand.

"Morning, baby. I'll run you a bath." Desa spoke, still a bit lost as she turned to walk back into the bathroom.

Honey stared wide-eyed at the spot she was just in, a smile creeping on his face. She stayed.

Desa finished brushing her teeth and turned on the water in his large tub. She thought about how absolutely ruined Honey looked. How his dirty blond hair stuck in different directions and how his voice rasped. It was always deeper then you'd expect from the feminine presenting boy.

The hot water was steadily filling the tub as she squeezed some of his body wash in and watched bubbles form. Frothing the water with her hand, as well as throwing in a handful of lavender Epsom salt to help with any soreness. The smell of it coming from the bath made her feel at ease.

She turned her head slightly just as Honey shuffled his way into the bathroom. In this light Desa could clearly see all the marks and hickeys that contrasted against his skin. She couldn't even remember how she gave him half of those marks, but she remembered in detail how his body felt against hers.

She was pulled away from her heated thoughts as she heard the clinking of the toilet. Her eyes gaining back focus as they moved to look at Honey who was lazily pissing in the toilet. She sighed and turned her back to him, trying not to listen in to the loud sound.

Honey stared at himself in the mirror as he washed his hands. He hated how puffy his face looked, but that stress was washed away with the satisfaction he got from seeing the damage Desa had left. Dark hickeys left on his body that made him feel deliciously used. As well as the bruise left on his cheek bone that he thought was a nice addition. He missed being bruised with love, even missed all the pain that came with it.

"How're you feeling?"

Honey's gaze moved to his tub which was now filled with bubbles as Desa stood, her eyes studying him in full as she walked closer.

"Like shit, but at least I look hot like this." He replied with a smile, voice almost gone after his night of moaning, crying, and screaming. Honestly he could feel worse, so he wasn't too bothered. He was used to the pain. He liked it.

Desa's jaw tightened as she brushed her fingers against the nasty looking bruise on his cheek bone.

She hadn't actually seen him much since last night. After she arrived back to the quiet of Honeys bedroom her mind started to race again. She ended up just watching him sleep from the wall across from his bed, too paranoid and guilt riddled to leave him unintended, even if it was just to close her eyes for a second.