I sat down in front of him when I found him and he smiled up at me.

"Hi Beyoncé. Tell your girlfriend I said happy birthday."

"I'll tell her when I give her this damn ring. Is it finished?"

"Yes. It has September 12th and your initials engraved in it."

He handed the small velvet box to me, I opened it like a kid in a candy store. I wanna see what I'd just spent $5,000 on. To me it was a lot of money, to her it was probably chump change.

"It's pretty as hell, thank you."

"She's lucky." He smiled at me. "How old is she now?"

I was honestly hesitant to tell him. "35."

"Really?"

"Yup. But when I'm ready, I'll be back for an engagement ring. Bye Zane."

When I got back to the house, Onika's hair was done and she was standing in the mirror flipping it around. She looked so sexy. Her outfit looked even better.

I kept the ring box in my jacket pocket and sat my jacket on the rack by the door.

"You look good." I stood behind her with my hands on her waist. I twirled her hair between my fingers. "I can't wait to fuck you." I held her face, turning her head so I could kiss her. I ran my hand down, before I could even get close to where I wanted to be she grabbed my hand.

"Mhm mhm."

"Why you cockblocking?"

"We'll be here all day and I know that's not what you want."

She wasn't wrong but she wasn't right. I'll be stuck in here all day with her. I wouldn't mind that if I didn't have plans.

"Come on."

"Let me taste you." I whispered.

"Baby..."

"Please? It'll be a present."

She giggled with her hand on the nape of my neck. I picked her up then went to sit her on the table in the kitchen.

"You just don't give a damn about what I say do you?"

"Sometimes but not right now." I got down between her legs, pulling her skirt up. I didn't bother to take her panties off, I just pushed them to the side, running my tongue up and down her slit slowly.

A good 30 minutes of eating her later, she'd cum twice and I wanted to go for a 3rd but she was pushing my head away.

"Alright baby." She placed her hands on the table, breathing hard. "Please."

"I love you." I stood up then pecked her lips.

I wiped my mouth off. When I turned around, she was still sitting there in the same position.

"You just told me to stop 'cause we gotta go. You better come on before I get over there and this time I'm putting some dick in you."