♡1♡

Hello everyone! ♡ Welcome to a new story I am making and I hope you like it!

I am probably not too good at this so forgive me, but this is a Toko x Female reader but

I didn't put it in the title so I am SO sorry! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it a little bit...

And also, I'm sorry if I misspell some things.

♡ Music is on the next slide ♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look out my window from inside my room. The window is painted with a shade of gray from the cloudy sky. It was pouring down rain and yet, a girl slowly made her way down her porch steps and sat on the last one, looking up into the rainy sky, as rain droplets fell onto her hair and her clothes. She looked up further, her glasses getting poured on with the rain. Then her lips began to move, she was mouthing something but I couldn't tell what it was. The rain on the rooftops made clanking noises as it could almost drown out all the bad in the world, but I wasn't focused on the serene sounds the rain made, I was focused on her, the girl sitting in the rain, two long braids in her hair, all the way down to her knees. Her hair a purplish-brown color, she had a jacket on, and a long skirt. I couldn't quite make out many details because the heavy rain was blocking my view. But would I look like a stalker? I was just staring ever so peacefully at this totally random girl I didn't even know! I looked down at a paper that was on my desk. The window was right across from the desk, a medium-sized bed in the corner of my room, right next to my desk, a TV across from my bed, on a dresser drawer, a little closet on the other end of my room, and my door that leads downstairs next to the dresser drawer. I put my foot onto the cold wood floor and stretched. I felt pretty lonely. I was an only child, it was pretty sad actually. I never had any friends either, even though I always tried my best to get along with people, but they always found me annoying. I stared at the light brown wooden floor, thinking to myself. "meow!" a cat had rubbed against my leg. It was a little cat me and my grandmother had picken up from the streets. It had been very malnourished, but it would barely ever eat. And I decided to name him Ayumu. I thought it fit him. He is a black cat, with fluffy fur, and bright yellow eyes, a long tail with white on the tip. "Aww hey Ayumu." Ayumu rubbed his tiny face on my leg. "meow!" He started to sway his tail and trot away to the door. I walked over to him, to where he was crying at the door. I looked back over to the window, the girl now not in view because of the pouring rain. I looked back over to Ayumu scratching at the door frame. "Ayumu! Don't do that! Your going to scratch up the door! Fine! I'll let you out!" I rolled my eyes and opened the door, putting my hand on the peach colored wall of my bedroom. Ayumu zipped down the staircase. I wondered what he was after so I followed him down the stair case. I held onto the old handrail, painted a deep shade of gray, the wooded steps creaked as I stepped onto each one. I look up to the light gray colored walls, a small picture frame hung from the wall, me and my grandma, it has always just been us. My parents got divorced when I was small and neither of them could take care of me. But my grandma took me in, I truly couldn't muster being sent to an orphanage, with the guilt of my parents divorcing. I was ver young at the time, but I still have that guilt hang around me like a cloud every day. "meow!" Ayumu meowed, snapping me out of my daze. Ayumu was meowing for me to follow him. I quickly went down the stairs, my grandma in a different room. I quickly looked at the small round wooden table with two seats, and looked over to the left to see the kitchen, it had a fridge, a sink, and just some cabinets and counters, and a take out box sitting on the counter. I walked over to Ayumu meowing at the front door. "Ayumu? Do you want me to go outside?" I asked confused. He just looked at me innocently and meowed. "But.." I said cautiously. Ayumu just gave me a long stare. I unlocked the door quietly, making sure grandma didn't hear me. I peeked out at the yard and shimmied through the crack in the door, making sure the cat didn't get out. I walked out into the rain, getting my clothes all wet. Actually it was quiet relaxing, the sound of the rain hitting the rooftops, it was so peaceful, for some reason, the rain always comforted me. I looked around to see the girl I saw earlier threw my window. She was wiping her round glasses off on her jacket. She seemed to notice me then looked away. I probably looked like a total creep. I sat down in the wet grass, even though I knew I would get all wet and my grandma would complain, I still sat there in the grass, looking around as the rain fell onto my skin. I looked at the road, at all the small houses, at the small bus stop at the end of the road, and then once again at her.