- "Alpha we're all here, that's ... it's just a nightmare!"

Hoseok screamed and I was about to respond to the witch again when I smelled my mate's delicious scent while warmth surrounded my body.

- " Open your eyes alpha, please I need you to open your eyes, we need you."

I heard Jimin's voice and decided to relax and close my eyes. I took a deep breath, delighted with his delicious sweet scent so close to me, and as soon as I opened my eyes again I felt the warmth and electricity of my mate's touch around me.

But to my sadness, I was really hurting one of my mates. And as soon as I realized this I let go of his neck while I held him with my other hand, pulling him close to me while he whimpered and shivered, holding on to my fur and nuzzling on my neck.

- Alpha you are in your lycan form, but you need to calm down a little to get back to normal. At least I think that's how you got back to normal last time.

Hoseok said while he approached me and I immediately turned to the mirrored wall and if I didn't see myself, my own eyes staring at me like that, I wouldn't believe it was me.

- I'm a monster ! My voice is ...

I practically whispered, completely alert about my movements now, but when I looked at Taehyung almost asleep in my arms while Jimin hugged me, I was extremely confused. Why are they not afraid of this, of me?

- Aren't you afraid of ... me? I just..you shouldn't be so close...

- You're not a monster, you are my alpha and mate, and we know you will never hurt us.

Jimin said, caressing my face so lovingly that I didn't know whether to cry with relief or worry about my mate's sanity.

- Of course I would, look what I did, I hurt my Tae.

I said moving my gaze to him seeing the now slightly reddish marks from the purplish bruises that were there moments ago.

Y/N - I'm sorry Tae, I..I.. please forgive me.

Taehyung's POV

She spoke looking like she was about to cry, and before she could say anything else I held her "face" between my hands and touched my nose to hers.

- You scared the hell out of me, but I know you didn't mean to. I love you, and honestly you're much more frightening in your human form, that's for sure.

I said, making everyone agree as they laughed at the surprisingly human expression of surprise on our alpha's face and after some time still holding me on her lap while I hugged her, she finally returned to human form and after we all assured her that everything was fine, we went down to talk to my in-laws.

As we didn't know if we could calm her down, we asked them for help, and moreover apparently he was going to finally tell her what he told us some time ago.

After greeting them, Jin and I went to the kitchen to prepare lunch while the others talked.

I knew exactly what my in-laws would say, but I was still anxious.

As soon as they knew we were Y/N mates, he gathered us to tell us about all the difficulties and the responsibilities we would have as her mates.

After we ate and apparently relieving the tension a littlewith small talk, my father-in-law started talking about what we were waiting for.

Y/F - My daughter, as soon as your mates called us here, I knew exactly that it was time to tell you something that we were hiding from you for your protection and so that you could grow up in a common and worry-free way like all other puppies.