Painful ✔️ +18

As soon as he heard his name come out of my lips, he kissed me making me forget that I was being watched by 6 more hungry wolves, ready to fuck me and be marked.

I got up from Yoongi's lap and after making Jimin stay in the same position as Yoongi, I sat on top of him. "Can I?" He asked, and as soon as I confirmed he could go ahead he approached his length at my rim, and before I could ask him to do it slowly, he put it all at once making me lose my breath.

It wasn't as painful as I imagined, since they had prepared me, and since he didn't move at all after pulling inside me, this is a pain I can handle, but it was still a strange feeling. As soon as I got more comfortable with the sensation I started to move.

I started slowly, but soon increased my pace feeling both inside of me, one pulling out while the other entered me. After riding Jimin for a while I managed to feel better with him inside me, without the discomfort preventing me from feeling some pleasure. And since unlike me he's not that big down there, he fits perfectly into my channel.

We continued our hot kiss as I continued to move, muffling my moans along with his, but soon I was feeling my wolf impatient and after pulling our lips apart, I went towards his neck, looking for the best spot to mark him, kissing and sucking lightly all the way.

I knew it didn't really matter where I would bite her as my mark will stay where I took the first bite, but my wolf told me it's important to find a place, which she says is the perfect spot for our bite, and as soon as I found the "right spot" according to her, I felt him pulse inside me while his breathing seemed to be choked between moans and attempts to call my name. He seemed on edge and I was feeling that he was about to reach his orgasm when he finally managed to speak coherently. "Mark me alpha, now, please." He spoke almost in a whisper, and as soon as I heard those beautiful words coming out of his mouth I felt my teeth lengthen and I bit him, feeling his body tremble below mine as he came.

I could feel it when my wolf thought that I was holding long enough and after licking the spot while he still trembled, I pulled away, giving him a peck.

Third point of view

"I don't think he will wake up today, how about taking him to bed?"

Yoongi asked while Jungkook was already carrying Jimin, who had passed out seconds after Y/N had cleaned the place where she bit her, but as soon as Y/N realized that he was taking Jimin away from her, her wolf was desperate and furious and unable to contain herself, she snarled at him making Jungkook cringe, looking scared. The sight of her baby omega terrified made her sad and she wanted to make him feel safe and comfortable again, she was in a whirlwind of emotions and her wolf was not helping at all.

"Jungkook baby boy, please put him down, I need him here close to me, to us.Come here please ." She said, and he immediately obeyed, laying Jimin down again, and approached her. He knew she wouldn't hurt him, but any omega would be scared even a strong omega like him.

I'm s-sorry I..I didn't mean t-to ..

"Shh, it's ok babe, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." She spoke, pulling him a little closer, holding tight to the back of his neck,and like a good submissive he relaxed immediately, moaning when her fingers pressed hard against his soft, warm and sore marked skin, making her even more horny.

Without wanting to waste another second, she did with him just like she did with Jimin, she put him seated and after straddling him, she started to ride him, keeping the rhythm, feeling his body react to each movement.