[13]

"YUH. GO GO LET'S GO LET'S GO DATEKO" you cheered on as the boys had their first timeout.

Next to you, two boys in a blue and white school jacket stared at you with a dumbfounded expression.

There you were, cheering for Date Tech whilst holding onto Tsukishima's Karasuno jacket.

You were going to put on your brothers jacket, since you somehow got cold, but since you were already wearing a big sweater it felt small and looked weird.

So you took Kei's since he's a fucking giant and it fit big.

"GO GO-"

"Excuse me-!" One of the boys called.

You turned to stare at him.

Tf u interrupted my awesome chant hoe.

He had brown fluffy hair and seemed to be a bit irritated.

"Who are you?!"

"Me?" You questioned. 

"Yes you."

"Okay. What?" you returned his irritation.

"What school do you go to?" He huffed out, seeing how you replied with some sass.

"Karasuno. Where you from-?"

His eyes widened a bit. "Really?" He smirked "So you know little Tobio-Chan?" He giggled.

Da FUQ

"Do you?"

"Of course I do" he smiled "I'm from Aoba Johsai".

I-
EW
HELL NAH
DAS DA BITCHASS SCHOOL THAT MESSED WITH TSUKKI THE WHOLE MATCH.

"HELL NAH" you yelled out, jumping a whole five feet back.

"Y/n?!" You heard from down in the court. You looked down, it was Kei "what's wrong?"

"WHATS WRON- THIS. THIS IS WRONG-" you pointed at the brown haired foo.

"Hello~" he waved at Tsukki.

Tsukishima scowled. "Don't talk to him. He's from Blue Castle. And their captain."

"Tooru Oikawa here~" he smiled.

"EW." You gaged, he turned to stare at you with a confused look.

"OÍ. WHAT DO YOU MEAN EW" he sounded hurt, but continued to yell.

"YOU. YOU IS EW" you yelled back.

"YOU'RE LYING"

"NO I'M NOT"

"Y/n!" Kageyama was about to beat your ass "Why the fuck you yelling so much-"

"OH SHIT" he said after seeing flattyka- I mean, Oikawa.

"TOBIO. HELP." You yelled down at him.

"YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN" he yelled back.

"just bark at him!" Tsukishima suggested.

"OKE-" you quickly turned to look at the dude and the other one next to him
"BAR-"

"HEY- hey hey. How about we introduce eachother first-" the guy behind Blue Castle's captain suggested.

"I'm Iwaizume Hajime" he introduced himself. "Now your turn Oikawa"

"Hmph!" Oikawa crossed his arms, pouting.

"What now?" Iwa was irritated.

"She was going to bark at me. And not in a flattering way. She has rabies so I'm not saying my name to her" he was sassy about it.