[26]

"I'm heading off" Kei announced, more directed towards Tadashi than any of the other boys. You had already left back to the rooms.

You weren't feeling well; mainly because Kei had been giving you some down-low attitude the whole day since the Kuroo thing

I don't actually want to go practice with them, but I did make a promise.

I wonder what y/n is doing right now, she left like five minutes earlier while we were running.

Kei spotted someone at a distance; two figures, one shorter, one taller.

He didn't give it much though as he neared the two, but as his vision got clearer, he spotted the familiar white tshirt you had been wearing earlier.

You were laughing, Kuroo stood in front of you, laughing too. When suddenly, Kuroo took a step closer and reached up to push your hair back behind your ear; Kei felt an ache in his chest.

"What the hell?" He let out, loud enough for the two of you to hear from the distance.

You turned to look at Kei, his eyebrows were furrowed; he wore a mixture of confusion and anger.

"What's going on?"

Kuroo smiled, "oh we were just waiting for y–"

"Yeah while putting your hands all over her?!" He suddenly got louder, Bokuto came out of the gym, Akashi and Lev following behind.

"Naw ma–"

"Kei stop." You stepped forward, "we were having a small conversation, I was just about to leave." You admitted.

"Sure didn't look like it with the way you were laughing it up with him,– letting him touch your hair an everything" Kei spat, now he was just angry.

"Hey hey," Bokuto walked up to the boy, "let's take a breather, gather your thoughts, maybe you saw it wron–" Tsukishima pushed his arm off his shoulder.

"'Saw it wrong' my ass. Gosh y/n, I can't believe you'd fool me into trusting you with that idiot," he motioned to Lev, "only to go around giggling it up with someone older".

You stood there, lump in your throat.

Did he really just sat that?

You felt like throwing up as your throat closed and your head felt like it was spinning.

Kei waited for you to say something, then simply shook his head and stormed off. You felt like crying, the tears were piling up in your eyes.

Yeah Kei might have seen you 'giggling it up' with Kuroo, but what he didn't see was your obviously uncomfortable expression when Kuroo reached over and grabbed your hair. He also didn't hear you sternly tell Kuroo to not touch you like that.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cause you any problems" Kuroo stood behind you, apologizing.

You were getting yourself some gummy's from a random vending machine. "Maybe it's better that you don't hang around me for now, Kuroo" you picked up your snack and walked off, not even turning when speaking to him, he followed behind you.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit so your doofus of a boyfriend can cool off, but I want to know you're not mad at me first" he trailed behind you.

You were afraid Kei would pop out from any corner and just spot you even breathing near Tetsu and blow a fume.

"Not now," you brushed him off, increasing your speed.

"Okay now wait," kuroo grabbed your left arm, you were violently swinging it back and forth whilst walking, and pulled you to a stop. "I am really sorry. I'm gonna talk to Tsukishima, it was really unfair how he behaved yesterday. You deserve and apology from him too. But I'm sorry for causing you so many problems." He looked you dead in the eyes.